ever felt helpless?

Gnes 37

this story is true i tell you.. i lost my hearing when i was young i can hear with the help of my hearing aid and my eye site isnt so great either but not as bad as my hearing i wear glasses and im far sited but i gotta admit my glasses are quite cool so dont front bitch.. i was riding my bike around with my friend looking for new spots to paint at night we cut through this golf course which is dark as fuck and you could only see the lights in the horizon so here i am riding my bike fast as fuck in the darkness not being aware there is a little dry stream which drops like 4 feet and is filled with big round river rocks. i did a flip hit my head on the rock i was knocked out for a minute and my hearing aid came off and so did my glasses and this in the darkest part of the golf course imagaining not being able to see or hear it took a while for my friend to find me. ater this i do not look at life the same again this story happened about 3 to 4 years ago . and this came back in my head after a discussion about having "3 wishes" with a friend his first wish was that i could hear again im glad to have friends like this. but damn being helpless really fucking suck...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Sorry to hear about that bro, i'm in a position 2 weeks now where i cant smell, nothing permanent i hope, but the whole loss of senses issue is been on my mind.

Its funny cause all things concidered given have such a huge impact when missing, they lead you to a new understanding and although the facts by them self are bad that thought is very healing.

im sorry to hear about that story... well my friend has the same problem but he is color blind and when we are peacin its weried because you can see the colors and he cant and he always is askin what color hes usin and shyt so i could imagin how much harder it has to be to only she shades of black and white that gotta suck his shyt truns out coo though but he only hits black and white bomb unless he can go paint with a friend so that kinda sucks

Originally posted by Vanity

my sense is irrational and cognitive... i'm trying to reason my way out of it.

how did it change your life? people say 'it changed my life' all the time and proceed to act the exact same.

i may not show it but deep down within you ponder stuff you think of things but then daily routine kicks in like getting with girls drinking some brew you brain sometimes pushes it aside but then when it comes to weird points it just comes gushing in i guess that didnt really happen before now it does

yeah sometimes it helps to not know whats going on in the world to get back to your real life with out stressing the shit out of your self i used to be all political and shit maybe i still am and i like to argue about propaganda and shit but propaganda has gone so far that its counter propaganda and both sides of the fence is propagnada so i say fuck it all theres so much going on in the world you really cant take control of it all so what do you do? me? i just do my daily things like kicking back drinking a few brews working painting whatever i like talking to the next girl instead of stressing oh shit theres a conspiracy or theres some fucked up propaganda or political shit and all that bullshit dont get me worng i like that anarchist shit but if I dig so deep into it its quite chaotic for me so id rather enjoy the simple little things then stressing the big wack major things. well thats how i feel at the momento

thanks for not pitying me its all good i have so many people feel sorry for me its disgusting i had countless girls turn me down cuz they think im deaf and then they be my friend and feel sorry for me fuck that shit! ha ha but ive been thinking when you got shit and your eye and you were unable to do a thing so you called out for your moms to help....what if she wasnt there for you. that mustve been horrible just imagine being in a place not being able to see or hear and no one being able to help.

I try and find my self to be a very independant person but when it comes to situations like this i guess you cant be one after all. im not trying to feel sorry about me or anyone else cuz i know theres a lot of worse people in worse situations. but yeah it does suck like shit.

sorry to hear about ur situation..

me....iam blind as hell..

with out my contacts..i cant see shit.......i need to get some glasses too cuz wearing these dam things.all the time....gets my eyes really tired

...my pops..also has a hearing problem...but only from one ear...

so he doesnt really need a hearing aid.......and he gets hell of mad....when we talk low on ...his bad..side........

if i had does...3 wishes...i would defenatly..use one ..too get my 20/20 vision..

Originally posted by cmeup

dam GNES,

i feel bad for you man, thats gotta suck, you prolly dont want pitty but that would kill me...

im fucking hella ungrateful... everyone is.... nobody knows how good they got it til something goes wrong or someone loses something..

i kinda know what you mean though, not really, but once i woke up, and something was wrong with my eyes and i couldnt open them or whatever, and like i woke up, so i was like ok cool, im in my room, ill just touch the walls and find my way out to the living room and ask my moms to help me, well, it was like i got totally turned around or my room was different, because i wound up running into a wall in my closet, and just gave up in there, i started yelling for my moms, and she came back and got me out... i felt helpless, and scared shitless, thought i had went blind..

teaser;)

hahhahahahah

dude, when the dick is ready to shoot, aim it away from your eyes. hahahaahahha

Archived