ever feel like your fucking losing it

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! I've been diagnosed with Bi-Polarity too.

Real fun being on top of the world one moment and then hating life the next. I've never broken anything like a monitor but....oh, wait never mind, i did put my foot through my old television about a year ago and there have been a few holes kicked in the wall back at my old studio in (blank)

Hesh, do you take pills or anything? I used to but stopped on account of the sexual side effects and just feeling like a zombie in particular. the thing about western medicine is that it usually just covers up the problem like a big dirty blanket rather than curing it completely.

But then again, you could just be having a bad day. We all get them

I think Kr430n5_666 is up to something here.

just rember guys that life is what you make it, and every day is a new day, full of new possibilities, and that your never truly stuck in one place

you can pack up and fuck off anytime you like.

Originally posted by RackPaintYo!

yeah id probably hate my life too if i ran home to bitch to a bunch of strangers on the internet everytime i had a bad day. losers!

I think i'd hate life too if my handle was as lame as yours. The only paint you've probably ever racked was on your fingers after arts and crafts time in preschool....

Guest HESHIANDET

im good. amazing how eating hot dogs w/ sour kraut and mustard, soft pretzles, and cookies from the grease cart can cheer a guy up....

johnny, hook a xanax script. thats what i needed today. shit, i just wanted to fall out and not care bout anything..

losing it? how about lost it. today i vomited in the school library (ehhh not really vomited cause i was on an empty stomach....more like heaved and gagged up saliva and water and some stomach acid was in there too i guess) all due to school-related stress (could be losing a very important scholarship due to general fuckoffery). so i was shaking and nauseated and having a massive headache for almost 2 hours then suddenly i'm in my car rocking out and feeling great. perhaps music and cigarettes and car rides are good medicine? perhaps i have anxiety problems? pfffidunno fuck medicine. wait no. yeah. yeah yeah.