Ever Encountered The Elusive Squirting Vagina?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iloveboxcars has it right. do you really think that there's a pouch of pussy

juice somewhere in her that festers for the many years until she has one

of those gushing orgasms? No. The ultra pleasure is real, but that juice

is nothing more than her losing bladder control all over the fucking place.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

it always appears a little to water-like to be urine though. maybe they can hold a lil bit of water up there? i mean, i seen a vagina smoking a cigarette once so anything may be possible with that beast.

Too water-like to be urine?.. Uh... ..

what?

Nah, but my friend said that she was all horny once, and when she stood up, she squirted a LOT. She said that it could have been nearly a pint (I find that hard to believe – maybe a half pint, at most), and it went all over her boyfriend.

I always pee clear. And 2blazzed was just trying to break it down in simple terms for you simpletons out there.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i hook up w/ this one chick and she gets mega wet. i mean like a soppy sponge. when we are just lazin together and my leg is between hers, my leg gots a lil soppy. its a beautiful thing. she dont drop buckets though, just a soppy sponge styleo.

nothin like a soaking pair of panties to get the wood goin

Only in the videos, and I don't really buy it cause it shoots out like whoa and it always accompanies the fakest of orgasms. The girl is screaming at the top of her lungs and shooting gallons of love juice? I think not.

But do we even know for sure if we're giving them orgasms? That question will ruin your love life if you think about it too hard...

One time my girlfriend was riding me and I actually felt a noticable amount of liquid hit my leg and balls. And i'm pretty sure she didn't have time to stick a bottle of Alize up her poon and squirt it ala Raylene in Action Sport Sex, so I guess it's just one of those things where if everythings going right it happens.

It's a rush of vaginal fluid produced at an extremely intense orgasm.

As for the "assgasm," there are internal clitoral tissues located within the anus that are stimulated during anal sex. For men, anal sex stimulates the prostate gland. The pleasure can be very intense, often orgasm inducing. Thus, anal orgasm.

Originally posted by Nekro

It's a rush of vaginal fluid produced at an extremely intense orgasm.

As for the "assgasm," there are internal clitoral tissues located within the anus that are stimulated during anal sex. For men, anal sex stimulates the prostate gland. The pleasure can be very intense, often orgasm inducing. Thus, anal orgasm.

Professor Nekro dropping knowledge.