ever cough up the hard little yellow things that smell foul?

killtheradio

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Æ°

They're little bits of food that get caught somewhere in the back of your mouth/throat. A few weeks ago a found a little pocket full of those fucking things, had to get them out with q-tips. One of the sickest things I've discovered about myself. It's scary to think about how long that food has been rotting in my mouth.

Where were they hidden at in your mouth?

Guest KING BLING

No, they are always yellowish white and never take on a shape that resembles anything close to food. I believe they get stuck up where your nasal passages meet your throat but I have no idea what they are....rotten plaque deposits?

They're actually the solid by-product that is formed when the bacteria

that are commonly known for bad breath meet up with post nasal drip,

which is quite the tasty snack for those annoying little fuckers. They

usually come from your tonsils, or at least that area..

i'm glad other people get that. i thought it was just me.

i usually get it when i don't smoke weed for a couple of days. i think its the lungs way of detox. after awhile i don't get them, only when i smoke, and then don't smoke for a little while. i always thought it was like super concentrated mucus with all the bad shot from the smoke.

the explanation that s@t@n gave kinda makes sense, except i don't have halitosis, and i only get that stuff after smoking, so i dunno...

I actually just coughed 2 up like an hour ago. I wanted to collect like a year's worth of them in a jar, and then put them in someone I hate's beverage or something like that.

Once they dry out they turn super small, it's wierd.

I thought I was dying when I got them at first. I'm glad its a natural phenomenon.

Archived