Ever buffed your own?

ARKER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

one time faded i did a tag right in front of city hall with a camera pointing EXACTLY to the box i hit. of course being high i became paranoid. ended up walking to a gas station and buying some rubbing alcohol and a scrubber. buffing pretty much took 30 minutes for a marker tag. shit was retarded

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I did a terrible handstyle just around the corner from my house. The landlord has already told me he will kick me out if I bomb the area. Went back and covered it up to avoid the bullshit.

I hardly ever do anything graff related sober anymore...no wonder it's always so sloppy.

• 1 month later...
Ive buffed my own shit by a court order. I have also heard of other writers having to buff my shit by a court order. As part of there punishment / community service. lol

Its sad and funny all at the same time.

Once. By Court order.

think we'd forget in 10 posts? haha

• Like 1

a few years ago me and 2 friends were walking down an alley tagging and bombing.. then we realized as I was finishing a fillin that it was a hells angels building. we raced out of there before anyone had noticed on the videocameras....

eventually the HA went looking for us... they found another writer and he ratted us out... we had to meet the owner of the building who was semi big in HA and hope we didnt get our asses beaten as you wouldn't want to fight back lol... we didnt as I was very respectful... just had to pay to clean it off which fucking sucked.

• Like 1

got caught in downtown ........... and got hit wwith 15 charges immediatly, the week before i painted an ass load of hwy spots 5 mins or so from the city, before they could get flix of them and pop me wioth even more, i buffed about 5 or 6 peices..

* they certainly woulda added these b/c of size/placement..

still got fucccckkkkkkked.

• 3 months later...