Ever Been Chased?!?

Danger Zone

If youve never been chased then I guess you havent written very long...

One time I was tagging in an alleyway an when I walks out there this mechanic talking to these two chp officers when I hear one asking "is that the kid you saw tagging on your block?" He says yeah and I was walking straight through these dudes when the cops yell Excuse me sir... young man! so then I start to book it and I cross the street into an underground parking lot. Im in a full out sprint with my markers flying out of my pockets and i could see the pig hauling ass to try an catch up. But its no use and I burn his ass and duck into the mall for some chillage.

Another time I was bombing this truck an all of a sudden this dude comes runin from across the street yelling Why you tagging on my truck an shit. So i book it around that corner and he jumps in his car and screetches around the corner so I turn around and run back the other way but he does a UE and pulls up on the curb in front of me. Im like o shit when he jumps out and slams me to the floor screaming about how hes going to get his gat and kill me. So hes trying to drag me into his car and rips my sweater. He reaches into his car(i thought it was a gat) but it was a cell phone. An hes all like talking to the cops like I caught me a tagger writing on my truck. So then I struggle hella hard and was able to stand and shake out of his grip. I break again an run like two blocks onto a bus an I tell the driver that theres a crazy guy after me so he should bounce. but while he ignores me the hero in the car pulls up in front of the bus cutting it off. The guy gets out and Im pinned on the bus. Then I get an Idea and I pulls out my spray can and start spraying straight at him while walking off the bus and the hero has to jump back while trying to kick me. Then I dash by into this park thats flat and visible on all sides. I book it across the park and I see him pulling around the corner so I ducks under this car while he drives by. finally hes out of sight and I cross the street and hop over this fence next to a house. I chill for about an hour all sweaty with my lung collapsing and see a couple of 5-0's go by. shits cuttiest I ever been in...

Also been chased by heroes in cars, Nortenos in a car, and security in a car. Whats your story? :beat:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there's a single person around here who HASN'T been chased.

If you haven't, you either have access to the camoflage tehcnology the PREDATOR rocked or you don't go out enough.

this thread is kinda retarded.......it's like asking if you've ever gotten paint on your hands

Ive been surrounded before, we didnt even do shit yet, they got a call in though cause some girl put up a sticker so when we walked down to this circle all of a sudden 8 cops surround us. And One time csx rolled up on us during the day at this practice spot cause they were working on tracks. I booked as soon as I saw him but apparntly he didnt realize what we were doign so he waived at my freind and dipped haha

haven't been chased yet. I write during the day, but i'm in a small town so I try to hide my writing life from people who know me, and who I don't trust. but not too long ago, i was doin my first piece on a semi chill wall, (the tunnel was floooded) and then my scout tells me like 5 kids are coming, so i'm like oh shit, and we jus ran up a small hill and crossed the street and walked home. sucks cuz those stupid pot heads probably came down there to smoke and I didn't get to do my 3d! waster alomost full can of red paint!

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ZFUSE@Mar 1 2006, 10:32 PM

haven't been chased yet. I write during the day, but i'm in a small town so I try to hide my writing life from people who know me, and who I don't trust. but not too long ago, i was doin my first piece on a semi chill wall, (the tunnel was floooded) and then my scout tells me like 5 kids are coming, so i'm like oh shit, and we jus ran up a small hill and crossed the street and walked home. sucks cuz those stupid pot heads probably came down there to smoke and I didn't get to do my 3d! waster alomost full can of red paint!

hahahahaha your a fucking toy

the fattest rush in the world is when you see them blue and red lights

lets say for a second you arent a faggot toy, you know all hypothetical and shit, you cant go back or what?

even then youre still a faggot

toy

• Like 1

wait... so some kids tokin' the loco weed got you shook?

HA!

this is funny because i was in a similar situation yesterday,

walking down some local tracks, up ahead we spot afew kids huddled off to the side

and due to the aroma wofting past it was easy to guess what they were up to.

The second these kids see us, (just me and one other dude) book it off into some woods, blunt still burning there when we passed :gaga:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ahha its funny how dumbass kids try to be all secret about smoking weed. shit even when i was young we would just smoke blunts in the street, on peoples doorsteps, on buses ahhh the days

Originally posted by ZFUSE@Mar 2 2006, 01:32 AM

OH MY GOD YOU'RE FUNNY

Originally posted by onesecondple@Mar 5 2006, 07:18 PM

Just cause you never been chased dont mean you dont go out enough,,,,,thats stupid.

"its like asking if you have ever gotten paint on your hands.....I dont, I wear gloves, I dont get chased, I do my research...lens, you are stupid

two words 4 U

Fuck Off

many close calls...probably the most fucked up one was with my homie when i was about 14...

we were psyched as hell for this rooftop bomb right, and i finish despite the mad heat, and we get down and start walkin through this abandoned lot, and this dude in a white shitsmobile rolls through the parking lot after us at like 10 miles per hour...hes less than 4 feet from us, and acts like he dosnt see us...we cut through 2 buildings that he can drive through, and my friend got mad pissed and threw a can at his car....then floored it, and the door floors it around the building but we were all ready far away watching, i check the dude out though, he was like a creepy perved out dude, he was smiling n shit, it was scary....