Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ever Been Chased?!?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Danger Zone, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Danger Zone

Danger Zone New Jack

If youve never been chased then I guess you havent written very long...

One time I was tagging in an alleyway an when I walks out there this mechanic talking to these two chp officers when I hear one asking "is that the kid you saw tagging on your block?" He says yeah and I was walking straight through these dudes when the cops yell Excuse me sir... young man! so then I start to book it and I cross the street into an underground parking lot. Im in a full out sprint with my markers flying out of my pockets and i could see the pig hauling ass to try an catch up. But its no use and I burn his ass and duck into the mall for some chillage.

Another time I was bombing this truck an all of a sudden this dude comes runin from across the street yelling Why you tagging on my truck an shit. So i book it around that corner and he jumps in his car and screetches around the corner so I turn around and run back the other way but he does a UE and pulls up on the curb in front of me. Im like o shit when he jumps out and slams me to the floor screaming about how hes going to get his gat and kill me. So hes trying to drag me into his car and rips my sweater. He reaches into his car(i thought it was a gat) but it was a cell phone. An hes all like talking to the cops like I caught me a tagger writing on my truck. So then I struggle hella hard and was able to stand and shake out of his grip. I break again an run like two blocks onto a bus an I tell the driver that theres a crazy guy after me so he should bounce. but while he ignores me the hero in the car pulls up in front of the bus cutting it off. The guy gets out and Im pinned on the bus. Then I get an Idea and I pulls out my spray can and start spraying straight at him while walking off the bus and the hero has to jump back while trying to kick me. Then I dash by into this park thats flat and visible on all sides. I book it across the park and I see him pulling around the corner so I ducks under this car while he drives by. finally hes out of sight and I cross the street and hop over this fence next to a house. I chill for about an hour all sweaty with my lung collapsing and see a couple of 5-0's go by. shits cuttiest I ever been in...

Also been chased by heroes in cars, Nortenos in a car, and security in a car. Whats your story? :beat:

2. Gunm

Gunm Banned

rolled on by angry truckers but a quick dash into 7-11 saved my ass

3. KiLL Or DiE

KiLL Or DiE Senior Member

Bump for them Nortenos...

4. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

dont hit around the hood and you wont get chased by nortenos

5. soulkillers

soulkillers Senior Member

run over nortenos and make speed bumps out of them....

6. Gunm

Gunm Banned

I don't think there's a single person around here who HASN'T been chased.

If you haven't, you either have access to the camoflage tehcnology the PREDATOR rocked or you don't go out enough.

this thread is kinda retarded.......it's like asking if you've ever gotten paint on your hands

7. Abc Eater

Abc Eater Guest

No this thread should be a chase story thread is what it should be.,.

8. Co2

Co2 New Jack

I never get chased because I write in the day

9. 5iveDee

5iveDee Member

Ive been surrounded before, we didnt even do shit yet, they got a call in though cause some girl put up a sticker so when we walked down to this circle all of a sudden 8 cops surround us. And One time csx rolled up on us during the day at this practice spot cause they were working on tracks. I booked as soon as I saw him but apparntly he didnt realize what we were doign so he waived at my freind and dipped haha

10. ZFUSE

ZFUSE New Jack

haven't been chased yet. I write during the day, but i'm in a small town so I try to hide my writing life from people who know me, and who I don't trust. but not too long ago, i was doin my first piece on a semi chill wall, (the tunnel was floooded) and then my scout tells me like 5 kids are coming, so i'm like oh shit, and we jus ran up a small hill and crossed the street and walked home. sucks cuz those stupid pot heads probably came down there to smoke and I didn't get to do my 3d! waster alomost full can of red paint!

11. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

hahahahaha your a fucking toy

the fattest rush in the world is when you see them blue and red lights

12. Gunm

Gunm Banned

you ran from a bunch of potheads?

Faggot

13. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

lets say for a second you arent a faggot toy, you know all hypothetical and shit, you cant go back or what?

even then youre still a faggot

toy

Rustofills likes this.
  14. toggle

toggle Member

wait... so some kids tokin' the loco weed got you shook?

HA!

this is funny because i was in a similar situation yesterday,
    walking down some local tracks, up ahead we spot afew kids huddled off to the side
    and due to the aroma wofting past it was easy to guess what they were up to.
    The second these kids see us, (just me and one other dude) book it off into some woods, blunt still burning there when we passed :gaga:

15. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

ahha its funny how dumbass kids try to be all secret about smoking weed. shit even when i was young we would just smoke blunts in the street, on peoples doorsteps, on buses ahhh the days