ever auditioned for anything?

elderberry

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was once in an episode of miami vice. i was on vaca in florida, like i used to do every year w/ the fam when i was a child. so they needed an extra child in a scene where tubbs is chasing a perp down the beach. so tubbs-man runs past me, knocks me down and goes "watch out kid!!!" its not the episode with liam neeson as an i.r.a. killer or phil collins as a cheesy game show host/two bit con man/ crappy drug dealer either.

i "accidentaly" auditioned for a play when i was 9. my dad was standing in a line in hollywood to audition for this play directed by Bruce Malmuth (directed that corny movie "Hard 2 Kill")... anyway when we got inside the theater we stood in front of Bruce and he looked at me and was like "wow! you're just what we've been looking for." then was like "hey do a scene for us!" then i did some retarded shit and had no idea what i was doing and he still says "that was perfect!" then asks my dad if i could be in the play. he says sure. so i got in the play called "Thanksgiving Cries" which showed around L.A. and Hollywood from '91-'92... i just remember everybody backstage acting like they were hollywood bigshots even though they weren't shit. actually a couple people in the cast did make it big, Danny Nucci (Crimson Tide, Titanic, an episode of Joey), Tobey Maguire (spider-man of course), and Eric Close (don't know what he was in but I heard the name before... i think he was in a sitcom)...