Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

even though i have it on mp3, i bought the arctic mokeys cd today...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Abracadabra, Apr 19, 2006.

1. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

...cos that's how good it is. buy it, download it, steal it, whatever. just get drunk and rock out

*please don't tell me about some band that's 100 times better, in your opinion, than these guys and how i should have bought their album instead. i don't care how much of a music nerd you are

2. Internerd

Internerd Senior Member

Arctic Monkeys-When the Sun Goes Down.mp3

3. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

i downloaded their album and i dig it.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2006
  4. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

[​IMG]
    damn you deto, damn you!

5. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

6. Reuben Kinkaid

Reuben Kinkaid Elite Member

7. Abracadabra

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

so reuban is dazzle?

man... i hate this shit.

punks

9. RAUNCHLIFE

RAUNCHLIFE New Jack

fuck. for some reason i cant get over the name of this band. the music is good, but holy shit i hate the name.

10. Abracadabra

they could be called "we use anal dildos" for all i care, as long as the music's tight

11. RAUNCHLIFE

RAUNCHLIFE New Jack

vrais

12. Harvey Wallbanger

Harvey Wallbanger Dirty Dozen Crew

Remember when nobody watched that show "Love Monkey" because it had such a stupid name?

13. After School Special

After School Special Banned

14. rodger more

rodger more New Jack

haha word yeh they have the gayest name ever, i heard this album y.day,its ok as it goes, im not really into this kinda indy rock steez,but this album is kinda "nang".. i was drunk, out the other night and they played when the sun goes down, kinda rocked out, it was heavy, girls love this shit...

15. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont know dude. i downloaded this shit a while ago on the advice of daniel ratcliff (harry potter) and just couldnt get into it at all. this new wave of 'lets all sound like the talking heads' is kinda killing me. ill try and give it another chance though. just for the team.