Europeans of 12oz

T.T Boy

<ok, as you may or may not know, i am in roma, thinking i could get my job back, but, tables have turned, so now ive been sleeping on some shitty old matress, drunk on swish, eating pizza crusts with dirty old dogs at social centers. so, im asking, does anyone in europe wanna give me a job? and a couch? im clean, not smelly and semi handsome. i can do anything. ill work in sweden, croatia, i dont give a fuck. i have loads of etch to give you as well.

thanks pimps and hoes!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I could possibly get you a job here.

A place to sleep as well, but that's less sure.

I'll see what i can do and i'll write to you if anything pops up.

Good luck.

*EDIT - come to think of it, more odds of getting you a couch than a job. I suspect you want some job payed under the table ? Eh. I'll see what i can do. But please don't have this as your sole option.

Guest chicken bone

If you mail me a potato pizza i'll send you a check for $300 dollars. That should buy you an italian donkey at the closest market in Termini and you can ride it along side the trains until it dies. Hopefully before it dies you'll reach Germany, where you can find a job eating chocolate and table dancing for fat German men at the nearest shiess bar (where your huge canadian poo will attain notoriety and fame across the land). Then you will become rich and famous, buy a private jumbo jet, fly back here and take me back to Europe with you (but not until August, when I graduate).

How's that sound?