Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Europeans of 12oz

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Jun 22, 2004.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

<ok, as you may or may not know, i am in roma, thinking i could get my job back, but, tables have turned, so now ive been sleeping on some shitty old matress, drunk on swish, eating pizza crusts with dirty old dogs at social centers. so, im asking, does anyone in europe wanna give me a job? and a couch? im clean, not smelly and semi handsome. i can do anything. ill work in sweden, croatia, i dont give a fuck. i have loads of etch to give you as well.

thanks pimps and hoes!

2. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

I could possibly get you a job here.
    A place to sleep as well, but that's less sure.
    I'll see what i can do and i'll write to you if anything pops up.

Good luck.

*EDIT - come to think of it, more odds of getting you a couch than a job. I suspect you want some job payed under the table ? Eh. I'll see what i can do. But please don't have this as your sole option.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no shit, TT, why arent you heading to cph? 9 days of free food and places to sleep, plus more painting than most people do all year long.

whats the deal over at yellow?

4. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

5. ^^haha, dude..i have a couch and i'd take that etch..however, no job:eek:

6. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

what do you mean tesser....

just get him to fill in for your amry service!

7. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

telemarketers.....they need them in almost EVERY city i've been to, look into it.

damn. if you were in australia, i'd hook you up with the whole 9..

8. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahaha!

9. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

If you mail me a potato pizza i'll send you a check for $300 dollars. That should buy you an italian donkey at the closest market in Termini and you can ride it along side the trains until it dies. Hopefully before it dies you'll reach Germany, where you can find a job eating chocolate and table dancing for fat German men at the nearest shiess bar (where your huge canadian poo will attain notoriety and fame across the land). Then you will become rich and famous, buy a private jumbo jet, fly back here and take me back to Europe with you (but not until August, when I graduate).

How's that sound?

10. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Member

I don't want you in my country. Foreign beggar.

11. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

You can sleep on the roof of my house, and i saw an advert on the door of the local chinese takeaway asking for someone to deliver leaflets. Let me know yeah?

12. Spike

Spike Senior Member

I have a shed you can sleep in. As for a job... you could mug tourists, but that's about it...

13. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

:lol: :lol: