European fr8's dont give me boners.

muthafuckinfatso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard

MADRID subways and cercanillas are fat. anywhere in spain is good to paint the rails basically. those renfe's are crazy bone on the really real. you gotta go under the streets to those underground yards but i could never find them.

Guest imported_Tesseract

That would be stupid, wouldnt it?:D

Anyway, its a whole different system, you cant compare uncomparable things.

euro trains.

if your going to europe, ignore the freights and go straight for the double decker bananas in holland.. they are the nicest passenger trains to see graffiti on..

The subway in Athens greece would be nice too, its brand spankin new.

Or the subways in rome.. Every car is fucking killed.

p.s.

Dead in the dirt issue 3.5 is out now, actually im running it right now..

16 pages of nothing but freights.. Nothing but freights..

deadinthedirt

p.o. box 1030

jeffersonville, in. 47131

Re: euro trains.

Originally posted by kinkosnerd

if your going to europe, ignore the freights and go straight for the double decker bananas in holland.. they are the nicest passenger trains to see graffiti on..

Or the subways in rome.. Every car is fucking killed.

p.s.

Dead in the dirt issue 3.5 is out now, actually im running it right now..

16 pages of nothing but freights.. Nothing but freights..

deadinthedirt

p.o. box 1030

jeffersonville, in. 47131

sorry bro, most of romes subways caught the buff.

Guest fr8lover

i got to see the rome subways in their glory right before that happened i guess...lines were killeeddddd...

italian boxcars are funny as hell but they had some cars that looked almost similar to us gondolas and stuff like that...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: euro trains.

Bad news for this one to,

Cars have been painted but none survived after a couple of hours. The old train system however can be hit as it always could. But with Athens hosting the olympics in 2004 i can only think of one word, HEAT

Banna Trains?

Are fellow writers keen to help out tourists on there travels throughout europe specifically Holland ? Is it easy to hook up or better to get contacts before i go ?,cos i got a few here but i would like to meet a few of the locals ?Any help appriciated :idea: :crazy: :cool:

Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah, lots of heat.. But those trains are soo nice and brand new.. So clean and shiny..

Ha! Tell me about it:crazy: :dazed: :beat:

chooooooo

all that being said, i think i would rather paint the freights anywhere i went. subways just dont do it for me...any more. besides freights in these foreign countries will probably run forever. imagine nyc in 1982

nobody would paint a fuckin freight train because no one could fathom that the subways would ever be graffiti free. i mean painting freights in the early 1980's was joked about in nyc like it is joked about in europe and australia now....the naked truth is americans (ny and abroad) are not laughing about freights (20 years later) now. so while places like europe and australia are basking in the light of running passenger trains

(and i am not hating on that, not in the least bit) one day somebody in an official capacity is going to get sick of it, and dedicate there life to ending it..trust me, ive seen it happen before....and history has a annoying tendancy to repeat itself.

Guest imported_Tesseract
For you to understand completely the US attraction for freights, here's what we'll do to your GEOGRAPHY. First, we'll take away your politics, and make all contiguous land in Eurasia politically stable, sort of neutral, borders easy to cross. Then we'll make sure that passenger train lines are few and far between, and those few that actually run to more than one country are heavily guarded and most of your (rushed) work is buffed without ever running or being seen by anyone but 3 transit workers. Then we'll give you a Eurasian freight system in excellent working order that runs from Portugal to Korea, Russia to India, and everywhere in between. There will be thousands of spots to hit freights, some hard, some easy. Your work, if you are savvy enough to avoid painting over the car ID numbers, will run for years, maybe a decade or two. We'll then give you a generation of steel enthusiasts across Eurasia who bench their lines, trade flicks, and report what they see on the Net. We'll throw in a way for you to find out where your trains are at any time, and you'll be hearing that a train you painted in Antwerp was spotted in Vladivostok, and one you nailed with so-and-so in Brussels is unloading in Istanbul, and that you have trains from years ago popping up in Murmansk, Warsaw, New Delhi, Rome, Madrid, Nepal, St. Petersburg, and Seoul...even though you never hit any outside of Holland plus a couple short road trips in eastern Europe.

Posted by Cracked ass

Read those wise words, its different things compared.

Truth is that if you live in the states you got all the above as a good reason to paint freights.

If you live in Europe you get to paint the subway, wich by the way is the most traditional and meaningfull thing in graffiti.

As far as being easy or not....please

last post seems like something that is very close to happening in australia... stuff runs (on passenger trains) but then sometimes it doesnt and it goes straight to the buff... as for freights, id say its been around a while too, maybe not what Average White Railfan says : "i mean painting freights in the early 1980's was joked about in nyc like it is joked about in europe and australia now...." is all that accurate cos here freights , well here for me are pretty easy to do :P

as for europe, i havent seen it in last 6-7 years , but from the videos and mags coming from there White Railfan seems to got it right.

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Why the fuck would anyone paint frieghts in europe?!?!?!?!

nah man, lotsa kids paint em fr8s here. passenger s are the top shit but a fr8 is like a legal wall. but man they suck.

budpest subways aint like rome i guess but theyre pretty crushed and run for months. i been catchin e2e s and whole cars with the windows buffed and shit,... its cool.

great timing

wow, its actually pretty funny that i get on here for the first time in ages, and the first post i read is about fr8s in europe. im in austria right now and i had the exact same experience. i painted fr8s here and somehow it seemed really lame. they had HUGE ridges. they were some sort of hoppers, but some of them had long chunks of wood on them, which soaked the paint and whatnot... it was freezing fucking cold, too! anyway, thats my 5 cents on the topic of euro-fr8s. Something else: vienna girls are HOT.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T.T Boy

you guys ship your goods on passenger trains now?

...Ships are also good:D

what?

I tell ya what people... there is this strange misconception that all of europe has subways/passenger trains that will run.Well thats is bascially bollocks.

The LOndon Underground and British Rail have a policy of buffing as soon as the graff is noticed. Our passenger train scene is massive compared to the US. But then again we have a country wide rail network with many yards and layups to hit. But if you wanna do the real hardcore try doing tube trains. Movement sensors. razor wire, dogs and BTp in the yard. If any people would want to hook up and show me what US freights are all about when I come to America next send me a mail.

Or if any US writers want to see how "easy" our system is to do then come over here and see for yourselves.

Archived