Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Euro Hip Hop

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by focus, Nov 13, 2002.

1. focus

focus New Jack

i was looking for hip hop for the last hour or so on the download, and i heard many good things about brittish/euro hip hop . . .
    i haven't been able to find anything good/great . . .
    if you know any names drop em'

otherwise post up a pic of ketties fine ass and make this an appreciation thread!

haha

2. socrates

socrates Guest

loop troop-sweden

3. jah

jah Elite Member

check out e life from amsterdam!! shits fuckin sick! france has dope hiphop....

4. socrates

socrates Guest

France's hip=hop is OK but it is all to recycled

5. smeoo

smeoo Senior Member

for serious u.k. hip hop you have to include Silver Bullet, Hijack and Katch 22...they're pretty old but well worth it if you can dig them up...
    i've heard some Polish hip hop too which is solid...dunno what they're saying but solid nonetheless.

6. socrates

socrates Guest

People who rhyme in polish are fucking amamzing

7. wrkr

wrkr Member

8. fizm

fizm Member

as far as france...mc solaar is wack.

check out some big dada shit..roots manuva, etc.

and..promoe... whatever...

i was collecting int'l hip-hop mp3s for a while, but came to the realization that none of it is as good as here, because it doesn't have any background aside from imports...

but while i'm at it, check out drunken tiger from korea, 7 notas 7 colores from spain, and microphone pager from japan

9. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

fruendskries or fk all stars
    really good stuff german and english lyrics.

this is tt speaking.

10. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

if you can find anything by tony bones you've struck gold. best british mc i've heard. also check out braintax, rodney p, mark b & blade, roots manuva, and some group called moorish delta 7. they're fucking dope. "guru's favorite uk hip hop group", or so some website said

11. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Colle Del (or Der i cant remember) Fomento

Il cielo sopra roma

12. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

jehst.braintax.mark b and blade.rodney p.taskforce.dj plusone.phi life cypher.
    dope uk ip-op

13. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, check out moorish delta 7 and tony bones. seriously. you'll love em

14. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

my computers fucked.havent downloaded anything in awhile but will get the mrs to find some.

15. catwash

catwash Guest

Jehst + Tommy Evans - "Water torture"

Universal Soldiers, Iron Bridge, Moorish, Braintax, Taskforce .......