Euro freights posted for yanks that doesnt appreciate transit

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Europe
Guest imported_Europe

Ok, I'm not hating at all.. I'm just explaining.

People hate on European Transit for the following reasons:

European styles are different, and alot of people don't like them.

Transit there is about 100 times easier to hit than it is here.

For some people, freights are harder to do here than transit is there.

People get jealous of just about everything......including Euro cleans

On a side note, some of those pieces burn, other's leave much to be desired.

Originally posted by MURDER INC.

I aint gonna front but have you ever been to Europe? I know for a fact that we have some of the toughest yards in the world......

Not hating just stating.

"European styles are different, and alot of people don't like them."

Meanwhile the US hasnt produced anything "new" since graff started there in the 70's....its all regurgitated crap.

"Transit there is about 100 times easier to hit than it is here.".....Wrong again my insignificant ameericaaan friend....on the contrary its 100 times easier(till youve done both shut your gob.)

"For some people, freights are harder to do here than transit is there. "...as above.

Originally posted by hozey jones

Not hating just stating.

"European styles are different, and alot of people don't like them."

Meanwhile the US hasnt produced anything "new" since graff started there in the 70's....its all regurgitated crap.

"Transit there is about 100 times easier to hit than it is here.".....Wrong again my insignificant ameericaaan friend....on the contrary its 100 times easier(till youve done both shut your gob.)

"For some people, freights are harder to do here than transit is there. "...as above.

Hmmm.. the internet is funny. You don't know who I am, and the possibilities are endless. I'd rather not discuss American transit on the internet..

I beg to differ about Euro being easier than American.. Haven't you seen any European graffiti movies? In Dirty Hands they do cleans during the day, and even catch tags on trains while they are stopped in a station. If you tryed to pull that shit in ANY city in America, you could count on over 150 law enforcement officers from at least 3 different agencies swarming into that station, and at least 400 others sealing off the rest of the stations within a 10 mile radius.

And that's a fact.

P.S. I wasn't ever trying to hate, debate, or criticize Europe. I was simply trying to explain why American freight guys hate on European clean guys. Instead of trying to criticize my thoughts, experience, etc. why don't you give YOUR thoughts on why you think Euro shit is rougher.

Originally posted by hozey jones

Not hating just stating.

oh come on, that could be the most BIAS statement i have ever heard. if thats true, which it isnt, europeans are just as guilty of regurgitating their styles as americans. you really shouldn't stereotype either continent. in my opinion, from what i've seen, there is a wider variety of styles in america, whether they are better or more "innovative" than the euro style is pure opinion

"I beg to differ about Euro being easier than American.. Haven't you seen any European graffiti movies? In Dirty Hands they do cleans during the day, and even catch tags on trains while they are stopped in a station. If you tryed to pull that shit in ANY city in America, you could count on over 150 law enforcement officers from at least 3 different agencies swarming into that station, and at least 400 others sealing off the rest of the stations within a 10 mile radius."

Honestly i dont now if your joking or somthing...

But you need to get back to reality..its a fucking movie, its all about showing of and being extravaganz..You dont see graff in traffic and you definatly dont see people bombing subways at centralstations in rushhour in paris or any other major european city for that matter..

Anyway if you think they are going to send 550 police officers to catch a graffiti vandal tagging on a subway your truly insane..Do you even now how much that costs?? Where talking millions of dollars here, im sure nycpd has better ways to spend that dough.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wow... another clueless yank pretending they know what theyre talking about.... 100 times easier!

The scene gets no rougher than it is over here in Europe the difference is we WANT to get up more than our brothers from across the pond i'm sure there are people in the states going for it but we have the BALLS where as in America the majority don't have the bollocks to go for it in the way European folks do.

Otherwise your steel scene would still be off the hook. It seems thats Graffiti in America is just like a hobby now a days (2 most people) AND THERE IS NOT MANY PEOPLE PUTTING THERE NECKS OUT

Big up to AWR/MSK and heads like them holding down illegal graffiti state side (I know i could list more....)

everybody wants to be like the Totems of this world right from the get go when work must be put in....

In England we have had to deal with terrorist threats for time.... OK it slowed things down for a minute but the next generation came along and with the help of a few dedicated old skool heads hit harder than before... And New style had to be delvoped because were as u had time before to rock wildstyles, end to end productions, whole cars etc you now had minutes hence what i call Fat Cap Styles....

I've seen enough "Euro Style" fr8's to know that we have influenced your scene... Like the Nyc Movement influenced ours Its all about Fame....Get up....

Archived