ETHREADZNY NEW MEXICO TRIP>>>LAS CRUCES< ALBUQUERQUE< SANTA FE>

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eeeeeeee bro

yo eazythreadz, i have a feeling i know who you are. but i dont want to put you on blast. im from CT too. "203" to be exact. my x-girlfreind is from santa fe. i lived out there for a while, and got down with some cru's and painted out there. did you get to paint? If you are who i think you are i'll send you some flicks. Pigs cru is runnin strong out there. to name a few writers. Critik, Wages, Kove, Saye, Aeges, Hour.etc. these guys are all hella dope. SBF runs out there too. unfortionately you didnt flick to much of the ill shit out threre. That one size peice you flicked in downtown Santa Fe is stupid old. lol.

Re: eeeeeeee bro

I spend a good portion of my time in ct. But I am from ny. Its a good chance we have chilled on many occasions. I love nm. I am originally from albuquequere( i think I will spell it differently each time, till i get it right.)I would love to see the flick. It seems like new mexico has a really good scene in general . music, writing, breaking. I want to get back there often. I didnt get to paint, spent most of my time with the family. I really didnt know where to go to get all the quality stuff. I was pretty much stranded to one area. I spent 4 hours in Santa Fe, mostly eatting. but plan on going back there on the reg, since I got thing smoothed over with the fam out there.

peace e-

Originally posted by boxcutter

yo eazythreadz, i have a feeling i know who you are. but i dont want to put you on blast. im from CT too. "203" to be exact. my x-girlfreind is from santa fe. i lived out there for a while, and got down with some cru's and painted out there. did you get to paint? If you are who i think you are i'll send you some flicks. Pigs cru is runnin strong out there. to name a few writers. Critik, Wages, Kove, Saye, Aeges, Hour.etc. these guys are all hella dope. SBF runs out there too. unfortionately you didnt flick to much of the ill shit out threre. That one size peice you flicked in downtown Santa Fe is stupid old. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

yo booxcutter im pretty sure i know who you are i am in a few crews with critik and know your ex from santa fe. i see your shit on my block here in brooklyn. i belive you may have even went to my house in santa fe. if so i told you to stay out our train spot,i am sorry for that its just kids down thhere have to be mad protective with the spots for thhey are not too many.

Too be off the Topic....

dose any body know/ or know off a writer from ALBUQUERQUE/ NEW MEXICO frist name ORAIN graff name AWAKE aka CHILD!!!

i met him up hear in New Zealand and he has been swapping photos with me from NM and LA and i need too catch up with him badly....!!!

Please PM back or Email@ Blitzoner@hotmail.com

:mexican: :lol: :cool: ;) :o