Ethical Issues???

Paisa

I am taking an ethics course, and I need to write a 15 page term paper on some sort of ethical issue, but all the ones he has given me are garbage and boring... Any suggestions... anything would help...

so far I have thought of Immigrant Rights...

Aesthetics...(philosophy of art)... i.e. graff...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im feeling the immigrant rights i actually wouldnt mind reading it just cuz it pisses me off sometimes when i hear other people sayin 'they dont belong here'...and they actually had a local story about 'the increase on illegal immigrants that get drivers liscences' whats there excuse for that one "first they steal our jobs then they go off and buy cars too?!?!"...it pisses me off juss thinkin of it....i am actually making facial expressions as i type is that wierd....

Thanks bro...

another one i want to right about is drug dealing... but i cant find a way to put it down ethically... or in a sort of argument....

some have no choice but to do what they gotta do to get themselves and their family ahead... of course you got your bogus dealers... but then you got those that are doing something good with what they make...

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK

im feeling the immigrant rights i actually wouldnt mind reading it just cuz it pisses me off sometimes when i hear other people sayin 'they dont belong here'...and they actually had a local story about 'the increase on illegal immigrants that get drivers liscences' whats there excuse for that one "first they steal our jobs then they go off and buy cars too?!?!"...it pisses me off juss thinkin of it....i am actually making facial expressions as i type is that wierd....

I'm thinking I'll just move to their country, buy a mansion, and live like a king... all on just a mcdonalds paycheck... :lol:

Maybe we'll have a whole new wave of people here in the U.S. who will have to start from the ground up again, forming unions, a minimum wage... etc. etc.

Yeah i don't know.

Drug dealing.

Unethical:

• you're creating new addicts or keeping old addicts addicted.
  • against the law
  • contibutes to gang violence and the decline of neighbourhoods

Ethical:

• Drugs create their own economy, so "if i'm not out there hustling, there's someone else who will take my place"
  • the laws are obviously outdated and need to address the fact that there would be thousands of people going hungry if this false econony ever collapsed.
  • drugs contribute billions of dollars to the economy
  • drugs can make your girl want to do it in the ass

these are just off the top of my head...

Originally posted by chingon

Thanks bro...

another one i want to right about is drug dealing... but i cant find a way to put it down ethically... or in a sort of argument....

some have no choice but to do what they gotta do to get themselves and their family ahead... of course you got your bogus dealers... but then you got those that are doing something good with what they make...

What about all of the drug dealers that pay their taxes and funnel their money into legitimate businesses creating more jobs as well as those that give back to the communitee by setting up charitable organizations. Dont tell me they dont exist because ol yuck knows better.

doing it in the ass while she's sleeping:

good:

• indirectly stimulates the g spot
  • i heard of a study that said the more education a woman has, the more sexually adventurous she is, SO, if she likes it in the ass, she's smart. and thats good.
  • ladies, did you hear that? it indirectly STIMULATES THE G SPOT!

bad:

• she might wake up

Archived