Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Ethical Issues???

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Paisa, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Paisa

Paisa New Jack

I am taking an ethics course, and I need to write a 15 page term paper on some sort of ethical issue, but all the ones he has given me are garbage and boring... Any suggestions... anything would help...

so far I have thought of Immigrant Rights...
    Aesthetics...(philosophy of art)... i.e. graff...

2. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

im feeling the immigrant rights i actually wouldnt mind reading it just cuz it pisses me off sometimes when i hear other people sayin 'they dont belong here'...and they actually had a local story about 'the increase on illegal immigrants that get drivers liscences' whats there excuse for that one "first they steal our jobs then they go off and buy cars too?!?!"...it pisses me off juss thinkin of it....i am actually making facial expressions as i type is that wierd....

3. Paisa

Paisa New Jack

Thanks bro...

another one i want to right about is drug dealing... but i cant find a way to put it down ethically... or in a sort of argument....

some have no choice but to do what they gotta do to get themselves and their family ahead... of course you got your bogus dealers... but then you got those that are doing something good with what they make...

4. villain

villain Veteran Member

I'm thinking I'll just move to their country, buy a mansion, and live like a king... all on just a mcdonalds paycheck... :lol:
    Maybe we'll have a whole new wave of people here in the U.S. who will have to start from the ground up again, forming unions, a minimum wage... etc. etc.
    Yeah i don't know.

5. yoink

yoink Elite Member

CLONING STEM CELL RESEARCH=WINNER.

6. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK Senior Member

wasnt that off of "OLD SCHOOL"...cant remember but if so...just quote that he said...

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

doing your girl in the ass while she's sleeping

8. parcheesey

parcheesey New Jack

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Drug dealing.

Unethical:
    • you're creating new addicts or keeping old addicts addicted.
    • against the law
    • contibutes to gang violence and the decline of neighbourhoods

Ethical:
    • Drugs create their own economy, so "if i'm not out there hustling, there's someone else who will take my place"
    • the laws are obviously outdated and need to address the fact that there would be thousands of people going hungry if this false econony ever collapsed.
    • drugs contribute billions of dollars to the economy
    • drugs can make your girl want to do it in the ass

these are just off the top of my head...

10. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

What about all of the drug dealers that pay their taxes and funnel their money into legitimate businesses creating more jobs as well as those that give back to the communitee by setting up charitable organizations. Dont tell me they dont exist because ol yuck knows better.

11. Paisa

Paisa New Jack

thanks to all yall contributing...

but doing in the ass... would be pretty hard to discuss in a 5 to 10 min. summary of my paper... but thanks anyway...

12. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

13. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

self expression for the greater good of humanity. vandalism or art? turk 182!

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

doing it in the ass while she's sleeping:

good:
    • indirectly stimulates the g spot
    • i heard of a study that said the more education a woman has, the more sexually adventurous she is, SO, if she likes it in the ass, she's smart. and thats good.
    • ladies, did you hear that? it indirectly STIMULATES THE G SPOT!

bad:
    • she might wake up

15. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

This probably isnt the best time to be saying this but, I just sent you some mail. Flicks included.:dazed: