Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

etchs tuesday night im bored as fuck entertain me and talk shit post...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Remi Martin, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

what up willy.wonka....swear i just saw you up in that surf flick blue crush...

seeking...

you art fag...get beardos balls out your mouth and put the art fag brush down.....and learn to shave your balls.

pistol.....

what up ey?
    ill get you those flicks soon.

GNES37

Gnes....phone home.

wheres that psuedoprepism prepocrack head popgunwar?

jah.....you uncle fucker rich kid.....are you still biting philly? go get some cleans down under.

mapo and tease.....adult freind finder....all that needs to be said.

bodice ripper.....i got rasberry and grape flavored condoms to yo.....

smart...phone home bitch...

and to all the rest of you alllll...........

FUCK OFF AND INSULT ME!!!!!!!!

2. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

suck a male camels dick
    -Wesley Willis

3. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

^
    start charging for the transexual crackheads taxing that ass.

-glass etch.

4. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

get a job you fuckin dork

sorry, its the best i could do, i got offa work tomorrow and as of yet i have no reason to sleep in, mabey ill get motivated and roam the town with a marker.

5. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

6. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

sup homie!!
    im hurtin..my body is all soar adn im about to journey pretty soon to nevernever land.
    oh, that was me. i was just talkin to this girl i think i might hook up with..she's a surfer girl..i asked her what beach she goes to and she named off all the spots including mine.."only when its big." she says.
    sandy's is a rocker when its big.
    you and all the boys need to get down here sometime..

7. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

ha, i wish, im runnin on scrapz, im not feelin all that motivated any way, its i nice night though, real quiet tonight.

8. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

w/wonka

word.....

im scared to go to your spot...might get beat up by brutal surfer white guy from cali haters.

hahahah...we saw your last peice on the net.....the bowty said lay off the biting.........nigguhhh.....

j/fuckin with you.....

get your ass out here bitch........and go work at mcdonalds and pay all the rent.......

fuck im bored.

talk shit at me willy...you should have some good material.

9. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

uuuuum u know too much about 12oz people... kinda scary

10. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

haha..whatever flower

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

haha..your hands are possesed by some acient ninga that went by the name of "master bator"

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

Re: w/wonka

i noticed that too..its really unintentional..me and rome had a talk like this before..i think our conversation was the key to understanding where (everybodies) style comes from...:eek:
    im actually trying to get influenced off my homie seare and get back into hawaiian style again..takes time i guess.
    tell him not to worry..like he says..you get better, i get better.hmmm..what can i say that makes me seem like im not such a biter...:lol:
    my sketches are totally different?:lol: you and the dice man..haha now i know how the dice man felt when we were raggin on him.
    oh well.i'll try to pleasethe world some other day.my homie just put new fliks up though..i'll also try to get this hiking with will.wonka and crew thread goin on.
    but right now ima make a hard drink and get ready to see the biaches tonight.

13. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

check it out homie..here's me and the boys and homegirl

http://cartogra.com/rs/DCE5F1F1-BFD8-11D6-B42C-0090277A760E/screen'>

this was at the top.

14. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

its, eat a fat BOWL of shit.....not bole....where the fuck did you learn to spell? from the crackheads your mom was fucking for sloppy seconds on the pipe?

15. Remi Martin

Remi Martin New Jack

thats mister flower to you........

yuhh fuggin child molesting candy freak that takes care of midgets.