etchos saturday night post... august what the fuck ever day it is....

Remi Martin

Fuck the heat.

So Im hanging out talking with my pet polar bear who telling me that the rates on squirrel prostitutes is seriously fucking shit up in the duck community. You got all these guy ducks bouncing out the creeks and fucking crackhead squirrels in city parks. All bad apparently, it has caused a severe backlash and a suprisingly violent militant lesbian duck antisquirrel hooker gang has formed that is victimizing both ducks and squirrels.

whats crackin?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest socrates
Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

Fuck the heat.

the rates on squirrel prostitutes is seriously fucking shit up

You got that problem too?

for real though, i watched a brutal killing the other day, can you imagine if you were high off fermented duck food, after a long day of qaucking and shitting on cars, trynna bust a duck nut in some crackhead squirrel hooker and you got beat to death by a gang of millitant lesbian she ducks?

all bad.

meanwhile in the turtle community. the shelled kind are staying indoors due to a rampart swarm of vicous rabbits taking over the turtle's feeding ground devouring the turtles food the turtles has no choice but to head south to roadrunner's den where oversize desert running birds dose on speed and outrun grizzly bears and idiotic coyotes overdosing on meth but when the roadrunner leaves to do it's daily task the overzealous pigeons take its place and leave filthy graffiti on the turtle's home... and thats all for today tortoise news at 9... less chit chat more shell stories

hey dawg, you no my turtles stay strapped with snapping ablilities, some lesbian duck gangstah trieda step to my water tortise the other day and she got beat the fuck down with my turtle getting feathers by the mouthfull, the some crackhead squirrel hookers came down and beath the shit out the lesbian gangstah duck. i just feel bad for the ducklings. but those ducks aint fucking with my turtles no more, not after they seen the picture of their homey Nigguh the polar bear.

word homey nigga polar bear got the blocks on lock word is that roadrunner cant fool this guy yeah that one whipper snapper turtle is one mean mother i heard its the result of an early childhood of domestic viloence his father the shellfish used to smack and fuck his mother in front of him once to many then the turtle grew up joined a shell gang and learnerd self defense from the kung fu clams and one day stood up to his pops and broke his shell in half ever since snap daddy turtle takes naw shit to this very day..

look used rubber sitting in the gutter,

i rarely make topics...if your not interested about the violence and prostitution among rodents and small animals in living in urban areas, no fuckin problem. feel free to make a testosterone filled fictional post that paralells real life shit.

if you would really rather hear about my high end wardrobe and collection of upscale electronics, i would rather not glorify my possesions online to a bunch of wanta be writers. which would be the alternitive and im way tired of discussing serious shit on here.

so clown my shit with content, or get the fuck on.....

yuh bitch.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey dude, lay off the estrogen, you're startin to annoy me.

hey yo, i watched this mother fucker get beatdown and brawl through three living rooms. shit was funny, niggah was perved of mad tangeray and beat the shit out of his boy. hmmmmm...what else happened to me this week?

nothing i would bother telling you 8000 registered fucking losers about.

look guy,

thats really cute want to dingle from Red's dangle, but really, that shit is played. if you think i give a flock of flying elephants sipping bombay about what you post, your trippen. i got way more time wasted here and i will waste my time how ever the fuck i want. im not talking about real shit, because TALKING ABOUT YOUR REAL LIFE AND GIVING WHO EVER THE FUCK WANTS ACCESS TO IT ACCESS TO IT IS INCREDIBLY FUCKING STUPID AND I TRY TO AVOID DOING STUPID SHIT. SO THEREFORE YOU PROLLY 18 YEAR OLD I CAUGHT MY FIRST TAG AFTER I BOUGHT MY FIRST CAN AT THE LOCAL HARDWARE STORE AND GRANDPA TOLD ME NOT TO DO NO GRAFFITI WITH THAT CAUSE ITS AGAINST THE LAW TYPING UNDER YOUR LITTLE SISTERS AOL PROFILE WHILE PUTTING PEANUT BUTTER ON YOUR TWO INCH DICK HOPING ROVER WILL COME OVER AND YOU CAN PRETEND ITS THE BIG JOCK FROM HIGHSCHOOL SUCKING OFF, TESTOSTERONE DEPRIVED MAKES UP FOR IT ON THE INTERNET HALF STEPPING BITCH, CLOWN ME WITH CONTENT OR GET THE FUCK ON,

YUH BITCH.

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TAKING ABOUT NOBODY CARES !SHUT THE FUCK UP!PLEASE GO SOME WERE ELSE WITH YOUR STUPID STORIES!

nahhh, i dont really be fucking with them ducks... i chill mostly with my cat my polar bear and my turtles.

good lookin out Gnes...ill email you dawg..

but otherwise....

south central is on, ima drink some gin and peep that shit with my lady.

peace.

nah last time i checked i have a dick and if you want to ride it go ahead and speaking of your female spawner maybe i was referring to you as her "spawn" so get off of it you make the beavers in my area laugh you know the ducks are crazy and the seahorses are galloping i got nothign else to say to you my fellow emu's well theres a party at the lizard's mansion and i hear theres a lot of sexy drunk female wallabees so i think im gonna kangaroo over there and make sweet aussie love

SORRY ABOUT THAT DIRTY HABIT...

YOUR STEEZ IS PLAYED DOGGY DOG. IF YOU LOVE TO HATE, THAN TAKE YOUR SHIT TO THE BENCH OR METAL HEADS AND HATE LIKE A REAL MAN, INSTEAD YOU SIT AROUND THE BULLSHIT AREA AND ACT LIKE YOUR A HATER, BUT YOUR SEE THROUGH LIKE EVIAN, AND EVIAN BACKWARDS IS NAIVE, LIKE YOUR BITCH. YOU DONT LOVE TO HATE YOU HALF STEPPIN SUBSCRIBES TO SEVENTEEN MAGAZINE HO, YOU LOVE TO GET ON THE INTERNET AND ACT ALL G'D UP AFTER GETTING RAPED BY THE FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE LOCKER ROOM. YOU IS STILL MAD THAT YOUR PREIST NEVER BOUGHT YOU THAT NINTENDO 64 AFTER HE TAXED THAT ASS. YOUR SO WACK THAT YOU HIDE YOURSELF BEHIND THE EASIEST PRETENSE OF BEING A MAN AND FAIL MISERABLY AT IT. SO PLEASE STOP TRYING TO MOUNT ME AND MY FREINDS STEEZE AND DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET THE FUCK ON UNTIL YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO BE A MATURE RATIONAL EDUCATED PERSON, CAUSE YOUR HATER ACT IS HURT SUCKER, YOU AINT NO HATER, AND YOU AINT FUNNY, AND IF YOUR LIKE "WHATS MY GRAFF SKILLS GOT TO DO WITH THIS" YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT HAVE ANY....

YUH BITCH...

GLASSEATER/SAY SOMTHING ELSE HO, ILL BREAK YOU OFF TWICE AS HARD.

Originally posted by Ilove2hate

WHO THE FUCK IS RED?WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABLING ABOUT NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOT..MORE ANIMALS TALKING TO YOU DR.DOLITTLE..WHAT THE FUCK DOES MY GRAFF SKILLS HAVE TO DO WITH THE FACT YOUR RETARDED..AND YOUR DADDY STILL TOUCHES YOU..REALLY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!YOUR JUST MAKING IT HARDER FOR YOURSELF!

Archived