Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Est -- > 1984 ---> Manchester - UK

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by 3DCulprit, Jul 10, 2005.

1. 3DCulprit

3DCulprit New Jack

[​IMG]
    Kelzo Moze (Madrid) in Barcelona 2004

[​IMG]
    Painted in Granada, spotted in Berlin 2004

[​IMG]
    Kelzo Yesov - July 2005

[​IMG]
    Rowdy Kelzo Alter ego Glastonbury 2005

[​IMG]
    Kelzo Manchester 2005

[​IMG]
    Tags Kelzo and Yesov Manchester 2005

IF YOU WANT TO SELL SHIT FIND SOME OTHER MEANS OF DOING THE ADVERTISING.
    -HEVLOX

2. Skag Henry

Skag Henry Junior Member

haha i was at a party an kelzo turned up beggin to be let in and my mate was like no....and kelzo was like "but im KELZO" my mate was like, nope sorry. its a shame because i would have genuinely liked to meet the fella. but it was nice to see someone say no to a famous writer trying to use his status to get into a 18 year olds birthday party, it only happens once in a blue moon.

:king2: kelzo.

3. woodsandhillsplc

woodsandhillsplc New Jack

turning cool people away from a party does not you or yr party any cooler..... unless they are like royalty or something,, then id be like,,, prince who? get the fuck out of my face you little bitch,,,

where abouts in mcr are those last two?

peace.........

4. PREPPY GANGSTA

PREPPY GANGSTA Junior Member

Yo, true story...

I was in Barcelona in 2001 and this guy Kelzo rolled up to the wall I was painting. He was telling me he was a writer from England or whatever, and then he said right when he arrived in Barcelona he had put his bags down for a second and got vicked for all his shit. Luggage, camera, paint.. the whole nine. What a fucked up vacation.

5. Propaganda

Propaganda Guest

That first production flick is so ill.