Essay about El NiŊo graded by the teach. (large image)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

THAT IS FUCKING ILL!

i am going to start writing my english assignments like that kid. good find dhabs.

We Refuse To Satiate The Peruvian Gods.

This is what happened:

Originally posted by Zee_Zee

what happened to my donkey thread?

godd writes: Bitch ass @Ops, yes we have all run into them. Why the hell do they exist??? Why do they take such pleasure in fucking with our irc experience???

Lets take one @Op for example, who uses the name Ruinier. Now this cunt is an @Op on many channels on the Undernet #Kfp_warez to name one. For some reason unknown to myself this prick decides to kick me from "his" channel merely so that he may move up in the que.

This my friends is 1) amish 2) comi-nazi bullshit. It's not exactly as if he cant simply get a free l33ch account from one of the other wh0re @Ops and get his shiz.

So on that note, or rant or what ever the fuck you feel like calling it.

I, Godd, am here by reinstating #Asianpower on the Undernet. Feel free to stop by and idle or whatever. This channel will now be one of the for most used in distributing Asian_juarez, (iso.divx.mp3.etc.) qoreQ, mojo jojo, you know what I mean.

Come to #Asianpower on the undernet, freedom from the comi-nazi's!!!!!11

this rant was paid for by the church of jesus christ of laterday saints.

"imagine, fighting the power of the gods with flashlight batteries!"

hah, talk about twits. i've done essays like this for school. depending on the teacher, they usually get good grades, especially when you throw in ostentatious words.

heheheeh thanks.

I was looking for something to make me laugh after having scary dreams, watching CSI and getting even more scared that id be chopped up and put in a barrel,and talking to someone wierd on AIM.

:)

Archived