Eski - Kyt

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FromTheHeart

I can't really party too hard with that broken glass piece, but everything else is wrapped in a Andrew W.K. package..

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by ThirdDegreeBurna

whats up with the DTC/KYT beef?anyone else see/hear about that shit?

As far as I know, the beef became contaminated after it shipped. Major grocers and chain restaraunts are implementing a nation-wide recall but relatively large quantities of the sub-standard meat have already been purchased and consumed. Officials say this could be one of the worst incidents of public meat contamination since the Canibus/LL beef a few years back.

Guest 234lbs

eski is BTM property.

Is that how you see it? You're a total idiot. This isn't a crew issue but if you want it to be it can be. Shut the fuck up.

Guest socrates

associations are associations if there is bad blood let it spill but not here and not between those who are not. There are only two people that need to be involved, none of the crews that are involved have any right to speak on this matter because I KNOW enough that this subject is bullshit and should never have happend

Archived