Esai golden grammy emmy mtv video award appreciation nobel peace prize thread.

oldenglish

Coolest motherfucker I have email with on here. Entirley my bad for not making it to Los Angeles sooner.

You have shown me some things i never would of seen, and thats through email. Much prosperity to you and all your family.

Click the link and check it out.

not trynna upsell you or nothing.....but its working for me.

www.imagine2020.com/765542402

yo, once i make this money im out to LA and taking you your wife and your son out some place real white and stuck up and we can be rude and tip well.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mother fucker didnt me and Jesus Christ of Nazareth allready say we are going to beat your ass???

are you trying to make that shit happen tomorrow????

now edit your post and show some props for a Person that has gone through more dues and insane situations then the next three generations of your children......

or i swear to god.......

and i mean god...............

some one will beat your fucking ass in tomorrow.

recognize motherfucker and shut your mouth now.

Guest chicken bone

Squabbles aside, Esai is a smart and interesting guy. I always read whatever it is he has to say.

That is all. :ballcap:

Hey thanks for the kind words, although I think Ive been letting my feelings get in the way of my logic lately. Hey OE, sorry I havent gotten back to you, I will soon. Ill be going up to Oaktown around may 17th,but itll be with my wife and boy, so what's up with the legal spots? If youre down hit me up, but it has to be around the O or a bart station cuz I wont have a car.

Perfect timing!!!!

we have a Legal at the collesium yard in the Oak. dope spot!!! its the side of a krylon distributor and an amtrack shot to.

its our turn to redo it, but if for some reason that ones allready done we can probably do somthing at this other spot close by.

ill make sure i set up somthing legal and chill for you.

Its on. I knowthe coliseum yard well. Last time i was there some dudes where shredding a G-ride all up on the tracks, right by that dream and unfinished dondi. Brings back fruitvale memories. Are there spots to buy paint up there, Ill be flying so I cant bring my own. Lets get a day and time down. Ill be staying by the grand lake theatre.

yeah that spot is on fucking incredible.

last time i was there was midnight on the day the war started or close to it.

we can swoop you up and when you figure out what colors you want let me know here or email and ill bring them for you at 2 bucks a can.

sound cool?

oh, sunday the 18th would be perfect. sundays the best day for that spot.

hah...last time we were there the cops tried to roll on us and tell us that 640 mob was gonna come shoot us.

i was like...."but i work for microsoft...i work for microsoft!!"

If you call him fucker Ill knock you on your ass. Just fuckin around. Email me your #, Ill be good for 5 or 6 cans, what brand? And what color schemes are you thinkin of. Have you had any experiences with those samoan dudes who work at one of those shops right next to the tracks, I heard those fuckers trip hard. Hit me up, and hows the green up norte?

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Esai

Have you had any experiences with those samoan dudes who work at one of those shops right next to the tracks, I heard those fuckers trip hard.

whatever you do, dont yell fafafinge (fah-fah-fingeh) at them.

Last I checked I was cool with Samoans. Had some next door.

Those cats will chase you and beat you if they catch you.

We have permission and I will try to get it in writing to prevent a beat down should they show but we wouldnt be painting their walls so...

paints on me homey.

Archived