ERUPTOE 327

soopafeen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Graff Jesus

erupto is way better now than he used to be. his old shit was hurt when he had the E getting all kicked around and fucked up.

bump for the homie. this dude's been writing as long as i have and has been killin steel the entire time. only a few heads out there still rocking metal can say the same thing. (ie worm, onorok, kero, etc...)

the guy paints scary-fast too. he whips those things out in no time with his patented "fill em all in then outline em later" method.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

erupto is way better now than he used to be. his old shit was hurt when he had the E getting all kicked around and fucked up.

bump for the homie. this dude's been writing as long as i have and has been killin steel the entire time. only a few heads out there still rocking metal can say the same thing. (ie worm, onorok, kero, etc...)

the guy paints scary-fast too. he whips those things out in no time with his patented "fill em all in then outline em later" method.

Yeah I've heard about that whole "fill em all in then outline em later" technique.... I had some friends saying the same thing about Jaber and them.....

Guest Graff Jesus
Originally posted by Boring Bastard

Yeah I've heard about that whole "fill em all in then outline em later" technique.... I had some friends saying the same thing about Jaber and them.....

i think diar sometimes does it too. it's kinda of annoying when you're in the same yard and you go to paint a panel and there's already shit there. i almost went over some of erupto's shit once because he didn't have an outline on it and he was nowhere to be seen. i just thought it was an unfinished blob by someone.

i think it's probably a good idea if you paint in a cold climate.

most of my shit is way to intricate...i would forget where i was if i left it for a few minutes i think.

Originally posted by Graff Jesus

i think diar sometimes does it too. it's kinda of annoying when you're in the same yard and you go to paint a panel and there's already shit there. i almost went over some of erupto's shit once because he didn't have an outline on it and he was nowhere to be seen. i just thought it was an unfinished blob by someone.

i think it's probably a good idea if you paint in a cold climate.

most of my shit is way to intricate...i would forget where i was if i left it for a few minutes i think.

Are you up in the NW???

Or California??

Archived