Erupto Freight On Nerd Computer Game...

EL MASKO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree there's nothing wrong. But when you get into it like he did one his new computer...I was kickin it w/Animal Planet and the occasional run outside to check a rollin freight while he was doing all the "maps" from around 2pm-4am.

Yeah...It is just a hollow.

Guest me IS cool

On an unrealted topic, graff shit is always used in video games, TONY HAWK'S PRO SKATER, has I think the Saber La River piece. Grand Theft Auto 2 has graff pieces scattered all over the levels. Urban Terror has boxcars in one level, and some where on the net there's this program so you can bust on the boxcars and use it in the game but right now I'm drawing a blank. :o

there is some silly shit i did at FDR skatepark a few years ago in tony hawk proskater (i guess it is 2) . just looks like a green and white pixalated mush, but cool to see it in a game. that day i was painting it, a middle aged man came over to me and offered $15 to tag his kid's names by it. i turned down the money but did a pretty cool "billy and bobby" handstyle.

hrmm

gta3 has a lot of graff in it, but they resized it all so it looks wacked out because it shows up too tall or too small, skinny, etc....

Archived