errrrrr

placer_sf

u lot are sum stuk up full of urself bums u liv behind pc's n fink ur top does it make u feel good to boi sum1 off in a forum ?? ha haaaa... wats rong wiv sayin graffers ??? wat u wnt me to say graffiti artists ?? u fink im a fed den ur jus a mug because we are on the most wanted list in our area, das because we smak it evry single day graffin streets buses trains ,

u lot are stupid u dont no about graf do u , u fink dis is da only way i can find uva graffers ?

i probly no more dan all of u because i meet dem on da street n it goes lyk dis safe..safe..wher u from..wat u rite...o yer i seen dat up...isit kewl wat do u rite den...yer i seen dat up to we shud go on a graf or sumink soon init...yer kewl take my numba...........

see u get to no new ppl , so i was finkin it mite work da same way on dis forum but obviously ur too hostile so if u bois dnt wna get to no uva graffers den fine u gna av a nice time graffin aint u

u fink its rely dat amazing im askin if ppl are from dat area? all it takes is sum1 else to say yer i am , say wat dey rite , i didnt ask ne1 for deyr addresses did i ?? so ur da stupid ones for finkin dat up

i cud go on but u lot aint worth it o fuk dis site cum talk on our gesbook, n see if u get greated as if ur a mug or if u get a warm welcome for bein a fellow graffer...dik eds

http://www.sf-crew.tk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what the fuck are you talking abuot you fuckin toy

dont write SF...sf stands for san franfuckincisco and you definately aint Sucka Free......you cant even Spell FOrfucksake, your a Stupid Fool, try pushing that shit in the 415 and we will stomp your dumb toy ass

either go to school and learn how to spell, or go die

Firstly I'm not even from America so that San Francisco shit don't mean nothing to me, SF is my crew and I'll keep writing SF as much as I like , thanks all the same.

Secondly, I did go to school you dick heads and look, I can spell I'm using correct spelling in this post it's just usually I don't bother because honestly what is the point? You all know what I'm saying and it saves time so if you don't like it then oh well , shut up please, no-one actually asked for your opinion.

Thirdly, what does education have to do with any of this? Why don't you lot go get an education in graffiti and stop sitting behind a computer trying to insult other people and go out and hurt the system, vandalise some buses etc. In graffiti there is an order of things ok, the graffiti artists who are the most well known and have their tags up the most are the most respected and when they talk and insult you, you actually listen , but when hostile nobodies like you lot talk on an internet forum you don't really get taken seriously.

Fourthly, "fuck muni" you mispelt "about" and "fucking", you stupid fucking idiot go back to school and learn how to spell, because we can't tell what the fuck your talking about if you say "abuot" or "fuckin" can we now?

Basicly the bottom line is: you need to wise up and get a better perspective on things, widen your horizons and so forth. Graffiti isn't about this stupid forum full of immature people, I could sit here all day trying to explain what graffiti is, but you wouldn't get it, the only thing for you to do is stop typing and go out on the streets and discover graffiti for yourself.

http://www.sf-crew.tk

Originally posted by LENS+Dec 19 2004, 12:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LENS - Dec 19 2004, 12:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you deserve A BATTERY ACID ENEMA NIGGA!

[/b]

:biglaugh:

Originally posted by placer_sf@Dec 19 2004, 09:55 AM

Thirdly, what does education have to do with any of this? Why don't you lot go get an education in graffiti and stop sitting behind a computer trying to insult other people and go out and hurt the system, vandalise some buses etc. In graffiti there is an order of things ok, the graffiti artists who are the most well known and have their tags up the most are the most respected and when they talk and insult you, you actually listen , but when hostile nobodies like you lot talk on an internet forum you don't really get taken seriously.

IMO, education is key in all walks of life, I could be a fucking moron though. I'm not for talking shit on the internet, but if an education in graffiti means pissing in people's eyes with some toy bullshit, I'm not for that. I am all for someone who'd rather get their work up to par before they go blanketing their city in it, if checking the posts on 12oz. can help you do that, good deal. A true toy is gonna be just that, even if his toy-ass namen all over town. But, different strokes for different folks, ya know, who am I to judge.

<!--QuoteBegin-placer_sf@Dec 19 2004, 09:55 AM

Basicly the bottom line is: you need to wise up and get a better perspective on things, widen your hor�’izons and so forth. Graffiti isn't about this stupid forum full of immature people, I could sit here all day trying to explain what graffiti is, but you wouldn't get it, the only thing for you to do is stop typing and go out on the streets and discover graffiti for yourself.

Graffiti isn't about 'this stupid forum', but 'this stupid forum' is about graffiti. Any forum this large is going to have a bunch idiots, there's a bunch of idiots in the world. Like I said, a toy's gonna be a toy, its cool you expressed your opinion, but I doubt you just saying 'get out there' is going to cause any epiphanies.

That's my 1/50th of $1

Originally posted by placer_sf@Dec 19 2004, 01:27 AM

i probly no more dan all of u because i meet dem on da street n it goes lyk dis safe..safe..wher u from..wat u rite...o yer i seen dat up...isit kewl wat do u rite den...yer i seen dat up to we shud go on a graf or sumink soon init...yer kewl take my numba...........

this gave me a good laugh