Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

errrrrr

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by placer_sf, Dec 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. placer_sf

placer_sf New Jack

u lot are sum stuk up full of urself bums u liv behind pc's n fink ur top does it make u feel good to boi sum1 off in a forum ?? ha haaaa... wats rong wiv sayin graffers ??? wat u wnt me to say graffiti artists ?? u fink im a fed den ur jus a mug because we are on the most wanted list in our area, das because we smak it evry single day graffin streets buses trains ,

u lot are stupid u dont no about graf do u , u fink dis is da only way i can find uva graffers ?
    i probly no more dan all of u because i meet dem on da street n it goes lyk dis safe..safe..wher u from..wat u rite...o yer i seen dat up...isit kewl wat do u rite den...yer i seen dat up to we shud go on a graf or sumink soon init...yer kewl take my numba...........

see u get to no new ppl , so i was finkin it mite work da same way on dis forum but obviously ur too hostile so if u bois dnt wna get to no uva graffers den fine u gna av a nice time graffin aint u

u fink its rely dat amazing im askin if ppl are from dat area? all it takes is sum1 else to say yer i am , say wat dey rite , i didnt ask ne1 for deyr addresses did i ?? so ur da stupid ones for finkin dat up

i cud go on but u lot aint worth it o fuk dis site cum talk on our gesbook, n see if u get greated as if ur a mug or if u get a warm welcome for bein a fellow graffer...dik eds

www.sf-crew.tk

2. fuck muni

fuck muni Senior Member

what the fuck are you talking abuot you fuckin toy

dont write SF...sf stands for san franfuckincisco and you definately aint Sucka Free......you cant even Spell FOrfucksake, your a Stupid Fool, try pushing that shit in the 415 and we will stomp your dumb toy ass

either go to school and learn how to spell, or go die

3. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

this shit is a joke.

4. skem

skem Junior Member

wow, go back to school and get an ej-uh-mah-cation. :clown2:

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

errrrrr,

you deserve A BATTERY ACID ENEMA NIGGA!

6. placer_sf

placer_sf New Jack

Firstly I'm not even from America so that San Francisco shit don't mean nothing to me, SF is my crew and I'll keep writing SF as much as I like , thanks all the same.

Secondly, I did go to school you dick heads and look, I can spell I'm using correct spelling in this post it's just usually I don't bother because honestly what is the point? You all know what I'm saying and it saves time so if you don't like it then oh well , shut up please, no-one actually asked for your opinion.

Thirdly, what does education have to do with any of this? Why don't you lot go get an education in graffiti and stop sitting behind a computer trying to insult other people and go out and hurt the system, vandalise some buses etc. In graffiti there is an order of things ok, the graffiti artists who are the most well known and have their tags up the most are the most respected and when they talk and insult you, you actually listen , but when hostile nobodies like you lot talk on an internet forum you don't really get taken seriously.

Fourthly, "fuck muni" you mispelt "about" and "fucking", you stupid fucking idiot go back to school and learn how to spell, because we can't tell what the fuck your talking about if you say "abuot" or "fuckin" can we now?

Basicly the bottom line is: you need to wise up and get a better perspective on things, widen your horizons and so forth. Graffiti isn't about this stupid forum full of immature people, I could sit here all day trying to explain what graffiti is, but you wouldn't get it, the only thing for you to do is stop typing and go out on the streets and discover graffiti for yourself.

www.sf-crew.tk

7. Happy Greens

Happy Greens New Jack

:biglaugh:

IMO, education is key in all walks of life, I could be a fucking moron though. I'm not for talking shit on the internet, but if an education in graffiti means pissing in people's eyes with some toy bullshit, I'm not for that. I am all for someone who'd rather get their work up to par before they go blanketing their city in it, if checking the posts on 12oz. can help you do that, good deal. A true toy is gonna be just that, even if his toy-ass namen all over town. But, different strokes for different folks, ya know, who am I to judge.

<!--QuoteBegin-placer_sf
    @Dec 19 2004, 09:55 AM
    Basicly the bottom line is: you need to wise up and get a better perspective on things, widen your hor ’izons and so forth. Graffiti isn't about this stupid forum full of immature people, I could sit here all day trying to explain what graffiti is, but you wouldn't get it, the only thing for you to do is stop typing and go out on the streets and discover graffiti for yourself.
    [post=3759518]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

Graffiti isn't about 'this stupid forum', but 'this stupid forum' is about graffiti. Any forum this large is going to have a bunch idiots, there's a bunch of idiots in the world. Like I said, a toy's gonna be a toy, its cool you expressed your opinion, but I doubt you just saying 'get out there' is going to cause any epiphanies.

That's my 1/50th of $1

8. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

this gave me a good laugh

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

welcome to remedial english 101.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.