Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

err... one of my sketches

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by FLIP87, Nov 27, 2003.

1. FLIP87

FLIP87 New Jack

http://forum.thecorecommunity.com/upload/23834354.jpg'>

ok diss it critisize it take a crap on it i need to know how to imporve

2. Ckit

Ckit Member

lose the stuff on the left of the f and try to make your bars on the letters match up. work on your 3d. yeah, those are the biggest problems i see, at least you didnt try to connnect the letters.

3. FLIP87

FLIP87 New Jack

great more more more!
    and i noticed people make mistakes by trying to connect the letters when they dont know how to

4. nightagger

nightagger Junior Member

well first things first when you do 3d use a vanishing point....its a lot easier and it looks a lot better...and in my opinion it would look a lot better if all the bars in tha letters were the same width...it just flows a lot better

and im not sayin you bit this but i got a flip hoody and the letters on the hoody looks awfully close to yurs and like i said im not sayin you bit it but i was just lettin ya now

5. JuelzSantana

JuelzSantana Senior Member

QUIT WHILE NO1 KNOWS WHO U R:lol:

6. FLIP87

FLIP87 New Jack

hoody?
    edit: oh you mean tthe sk8 company i looked at theyr font and i thought it didnt look anything like it

7. theKEENone

theKEENone New Jack

ok..

well, to start off, i think you have an alright idea of how to backround stuff, though it still needs alot of work. your letters look very uhm, unkempt, if thats the word....they look almost like you took like three seconds to draw that....be patient, take your time. fool around with alot of different things, and once you get the cleanliness down. u can pretty much get good letters from there on out.

but over all, WORK ON LETTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. shaderator!

shaderator! Junior Member

9. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Keep practicing everyone is eager to piece!