Eric Grohe Appreciation.

ClueTwo

This man is a pure genius when it comes to painting murals. I got an email from my dad about this man and I was knocked out of my chair when I saw his work. I know I will not bea ble to show you all the pictures I want, but check out his site and you are guaranteed to be amazed.

Enjoy.

About the Art

Eric Grohe Murals Working in cooperation with architects, designers, art commissions and community representatives, Eric Grohe creates mural art that transforms the environment and communities as well. He believes that his art should involve, challenge and inspire the viewer; not simply adorn, but integrate with its architectural surroundings.

The large public mural projects are painted on site and typically take several months, giving the local community a unique opportunity to witness the day-to-day creation of a work of art.

Mr. Grohe continues to refine the technologies, methods and equipment that ensure the permanence and cost effectiveness of his work. For large-scale exterior projects, he prefers to use Keim Mineral Paint from Germany. Murals painted in the 19th century with Keim have retained their original appearance to this day. The paint crystallizes into mineral substrates and will not fade, peel or blister. Mr. Grohe is one of just a few muralists in the country skilled in the use of this unique and superior paint.

Grohe murals are designed to endure, for the enjoyment of generations to come.

Soure: http://www.ericgrohemurals.com/index.htm

Eric-painting.jpg

wall-before.jpg

Before

Front_lg.jpg

After

image019.jpg

Before

AFTER

image020.jpg

image022.jpg

image023.jpg

image021.jpg

Oh more??

bc1cfc57.jpg

image029.jpg

image028.jpg

image025.jpg

ffef03a8.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by bigmoondog@May 5 2005, 07:19 PM

ERIC GROTHE APPRECIATION THREAD !?

_40196710_grothe144.jpg

:huh?:

It was a typo...I originally spelled it Groethe and must have deleted too many letters..

**Damnit!! I spelled it right and I thought you were being serious..FUCKN N3Wb5!!