1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

ENUFF RADIOHEAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mental invalid, Jul 5, 2001.

1. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

ENUFF RADIOHEAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion started by mental invalid - Jul 5, 2001

for beardo, glue, rage, other heads in phili and anyone else shut out the first tyme in tickets sales...heres your miracle beardo.....from green plastic radiohead:

"No Philadelphia: Could Thom actually be a Lakers fan?
    It appears now that the Philadelphia show will not happen at all. K-Rock in NY (who is also sponsoring the NJ shows) has stated again that Radiohead will be playing Madison Square Garden in New York City on August 7. Tickets will reportedly go on sale July 21."

....so save those pennies kiddies, your rainy day has come!....more info to come...i gotta see that at msg, the sound will be outstanding!im goin to fo shows fo sho!...hahaha...rOe

mental invalid - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  2. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jul 5, 2001

Yarrrrgh. I'm very dissapointed.

-Rage- - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Jul 5, 2001

...huh?...why?...dood i thought youd be happie! instead of no show at all, ya got MSG! in NYC! i dunno where youre at, but come to the show man, its gonna be sick...beardo did you goto any of those phish shows new years eve at msg?...i know its an arena, but the sound! and right smack in the middle of NYC! and there really is no bad seat in the joint....r

4. beardo

beardo Guest

beardo - Replied Jul 5, 2001

hell fuckin yes. i like indoor shows more too. i never made it to the NYE shows at MSG

5. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Jul 5, 2001

last night M2 did a whole thing on radiohead for like two hours. i was flippin through and saw what looked like that same show they aired on mtv which they played all the way through, then came some videos and some interviews with them, then some live footage from the red rocks show. if i hadn't been so stoned at the time i would've written down what they played and what videos were shown, but i wasn't expecting it to be on so i didn't get it recorded or anything. it was called full on radiohead or something like that, just great stuff. somebody asked a question about how they felt about the bands out there who sound like they did in 1997 and thom let out a hearty "good luck with kid a!!"

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Jul 5, 2001

...I GOTTA GET M2! i heard about that shit, but i didnt know it was so indepth, meanwhile im stuck with mtv, watching stupid ass shit...I WANT MY M2!....r

7. EatMorGlue

EatMorGlue 12oz Senior Member

EatMorGlue - Replied Jul 5, 2001

man, i turned to mtv the other day and there was a fucking mtv soap opera on. as if the real world and undressed and shit like that wasn't enough for them they had to go get a soap opera? i mean, what the fuck?

EatMorGlue - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. and now you choke

and now you choke 12oz Elite Member

and now you choke - Replied Jul 5, 2001

fuck yes a radiohead show merely blocks away1$E w;l43mroermthg

and now you choke - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jul 6, 2001

I have no funds. And I have been to MSG before. I saw Phish 3 years ago, I even got backstage. Anyways, I'd rather see Radiohead in a smaller venue.

10. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Jul 6, 2001

"Anyways, I'd rather see Radiohead in a smaller venue..."

yeah no shit! but ya gotta take what the universe gives you my friend...and yeah i think i went to that phish show too...the new years one i went to was sick, along with the dead show i saw! oh-oh dating myself!...i understand the loot aspect, its the DOLLAR AND CENTS!!!! ugh! but i hope youre able to swing something together dood, i hate seeing any fan of anything get shout out cause of funds!...r

11. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Jul 10, 2001

This just added today, and it goes from rumor to FACT!!!!!!!!! so it looks like msg on 8/7, and i think they added another cali show for you west coast kids...anywho, checked the ticketbastard nothing yet, but this is a start....info added as available...rOe...

ps: w.a.s.t.e is the boys merchandise site
    http://www.waste.uk.com/index.html

from green plastic radiohead:

"Lottery-
    We got a email from the lovely people at w.a.s.t.e. saying that there will be a ticket lottery for the August 7 show at Madison Square Garden and the Hollywood Bowl show on August 20."-

from the W.A.S.T.E. site:

"We've got tickets for some more of the August USA dates.

This lottery is designed to distribute tickets evenly and fairly when the demand for tickets is so high.

We are asking that you register for tickets and a random allocation will be made by some whizzy computers. The lottery window is set to begin one minute after midnight, July 11th, and end on noon, July 14th. The easiest way to request tickets will be online but for those of you that prefer the phone, phone lines (1-804-951-0327) will be open between 9 AM and 8 PM on Friday, July 13th. (All times are in Eastern Standard Time for US and Canada). THERE IS NO PREFERENCE GIVEN TO TIME OR METHOD OF ORDER; everyone gets a fair chance.

Before midnight, July 17th, you will hear if you are successful or unsuccessful in getting tickets via the e-mail address you give us. This way, you will know if you have been successful before the general on-sale date (July 21st, 2001) - so if you don't get any here you can try elsewhere...............

You can choose up to four tickets for any of the separate venues and submit these into the lottery all at once. If you are allocated tickets, the relevant money will be taken from your account. Please only choose tickets for dates you are able to make. Refunds or exchanges will not be possible once you have submitted your details to the lottery.

Registering for the lottery does not mean you have tickets until you hear you have been successful....................."

12. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

-Rage- - Replied Jul 10, 2001

Umm yea, it kinda blows.

13. brown twinkie

brown twinkie 12oz Veteran Member

brown twinkie - Replied Jul 10, 2001

for all you radiohead floozies:....they've landed a cover
    story in a very prestigious music journalism rag called the wire this month.
    scurry to your nearest magazine shop/stand.

brown twinkie - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  14. mental invalid

mental invalid - Replied Jul 10, 2001

...twinkie with the scoop! nice the internet mag, right?...i think they also landed on a not so prestigious, watered down, mainstream, suck ass journalism, dont know shit, top forty jock riding, pure fluff and ads, magazine called rolling stone! i think ill buy the wired, and just rip the articles outta the RS, i aint givin those fuckers one penny!-r

15. brown twinkie

brown twinkie 12oz Veteran Member

brown twinkie - Replied Jul 10, 2001

no, no, no.....its the WIRE. not WIRED. 2 completely different magazines.
    the wire is a worthy music magazine outta britain....you should be able
    to find it at chapters or somethin'.......if you're in a large city.........................

brown twinkie - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: