Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Enter the Matrix Thread

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by yoink, Apr 15, 2003.

1. yoink

yoink Elite Member

whos waiting for this one?
    http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rl_img/posters_six_keanu_crpd.jpg'>

MAY 15th. wooo.
    [url=http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/]final trailer [/url]
    [url=http://www.intothematrix.com/]animatrix[/url]

Plot Outline: Neo and the rebel leaders estimate that they have 72 hours until 250,000 probes discover Zion and destroy it and its inhabitants. During this, Neo must decide how he can save Trinity from a dark fate in his dreams.

Keanu Reeves .... Thomas A. Anderson/Neo
    Laurence Fishburne .... Morpheus
    Carrie-Anne Moss .... Trinity
    Hugo Weaving .... Agent Smith
    Matt McColm .... Agent Thompson
    Jada Pinkett Smith .... Niobe
    Monica Bellucci .... Persephone
    Lambert Wilson .... Merovingian
    Harold Perrineau Jr. .... Kain
    Harry J. Lennix .... Lock
    Clayton Watson .... The Kid
    Daniel Bernhardt .... Agent Johnson
    Christine Anu .... Lazarus

[img]http://www.matrixfans.net/thematrix2/pics/m2-NeoVsSmith.jpg'>

2. Al Green

Al Green Veteran Member

your synopsis makes it sound horrible.

i hope its not as bad as my pessimistic left elbow is telling me it will be.

3. yoink

yoink Elite Member

the game.

http://images.bestbuy.com/mimages/software_games/promos/matrix/4.jpg'>
    [img]http://images.bestbuy.com/mimages/software_games/promos/matrix/12.jpg'>

also one may fifteenth. three years in the making....looks excellent.
    [img]http://images.bestbuy.com/mimages/software_games/1120/11206299.jpg'>

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

no no no my friend, thats from IMDB.com.

5. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

No Aaliyah...

:cry2:

6. Rodney Trotter

Rodney Trotter Senior Member

If it's half as good as the first one, it will be a half decent film. And I'm all for half decent films.

7. yoink

yoink Elite Member

check out

Wired cover story.

Hopefully this wont suck, but im def looking forward to it, some of the effects look amazing, and the team that put it together put alotta work into this.

8. This movie will not suck. It could be 1 hour and 50 minutes of shots of naked men slapping each other's asses with bologna, and 10 minutes of the fight scene between Neo and the hundred Agent Smiths, and it would still rock your pants clear off.

9. yoink

yoink Elite Member

The Animatrix

Directed by Yoshiaki Kawajiri (Director); Takeshi Koike (Director); Mahiro Maeda (Director); Andy Jones (Director)

Episodes:

The Second Renaissance (pt. 1) The Genesis of the Matrix: the last cities of mankind, the war with the machines, and humanity's ultimate downfall. An epic guided tour of the Zion archives and the history of the Matrix.

The Second Renaissance (pt. 2) The Genesis of the Matrix: the last cities of mankind, the war with the machines, and humanity's ultimate downfall. An epic guided tour of the Zion archives and the history of the Matrix.

Kid's Story Sitting in his high-school classroom, THE KID gets a personalized invitation from Neo to escape the Matrix. But finding an exit proves more difficult than he ever imagined.

Program In the simulated world of a Samurai training program, CIS, a soldier of Zion, is forced to choose between love and her comrades in the real world.

World Record Through an incredible combination of will power and physical strength, DAN, a world-record-holding sprinter, breaks out of the Matrix and gets an all-too-brief glimpse of the real world beyond.

Beyond In a quiet town where all is not as it seems, YOKO finds a bug in the system: an abandoned mansion in which anything seems possible. And then the exterminators arrive to "de-bug"...

Detective Story Hard-boiled private investigator Ash tracks cyber-criminal Trinity through the looking glass…

Matriculated A small group of rebels have captured a sentient robot and proceed to program it to act as an ally for their cause. They succeed too well in teaching the robot to prefer their "human Matrix" to machine reality. And the robot's appetite for the "human Matrix" may exceed the humans' ability to supply it…

Final Flight of the Osiris The crew of the hovercraft Osiris must get a message back to Zion, a message of vital importance. Easy to do, but for the armada of Sentinels between them and Zion.

all nine episodes will be collected on dvd as well, from matrixfans.net.
    [​IMG]

10. yoink

yoink Elite Member

i was reading bout that scene in particular in wired, and just from watching the trailer about a bajillion times im still popping boners.

11. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

The Animatrix was ok.

:shrug:

12. yoink

yoink Elite Member

"Neo and Agent Smith face off as crows flutter into the air. Words are exchanged. Things do not go well. The agent makes a bold attempt to load himself into Neo's body, but Neo's powers are too strong now. What Smith needs is reinforcements, a cavalry. Being a virus, there are potential recruits everywhere.If the dojo fight in The Matrix was a kung fu sonata, the Burly Brawl is a symphony...."

from the wired article, i would cut it and paste it but its long as shite, so go read it, how they made that scene is sweet.

and rage, ive only seen the first episode, right now as a matter of fact and couldnt put it too loud (in class you see,) but i agree, i was expecting more? oh well...still nifty.

13. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Yea, don't get me wrong the animation was amazing, but the plot.

:yuck:

14. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

15. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Holy shitpants...

I just realized that I get free passes to screenings of select Warner Bros. movies.

<-- crossing fingers.