enough with the hippies already!

RumPuncher

so some of you might know how my life has been plagued

with hippes over the past few years... hippy neighbours, hippy ex-girl...

well now the store under my appartment is becoming an Organic Foods / Flowers shop.

I enjoy a nice salted soy bean as much as the next guy, but why must

hippies always congregate around me. It's not like I'm giving out hash brownies

or tickets so see phish.... so why me?

*happy mr.bean?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i personally don't mind hippies, too much...except for the ones that wreak of pattuli (sp?)..... fuckers need to take baths instead of spreading that shit all over their bodies...just one bath, every three days, unless you get damn hippies get really stinky, thena bath every day would be cool....don't they know what bacteria is?

damn austin...

the last lady in my life* was also a hippy who works at a hemp

store and rode around on a pre-WWII bike that weighs like 80lbs.

(complete with basket and flowers)

*if one night stands count in this category

Originally posted by Kilo7-

damn austin...

the last lady in my life* was also a hippy who works at a hemp

store and rode around on a pre-WWII bike that weighs like 80lbs.

(complete with basket and flowers)

*if one night stands count in this category

the bike nerd in me wants to see a picture of this woman. yeah...I know she was a one nighter...but that doesn't necessarily mean there weren't pics. ;)

* yeah...I think she counts.

I live in Berkeley and that place is a verminous nest seething with hippies. Those fools plaster bumper stickers all over their cars, give me dirty looks when I'm trying to eat a frikkin hot dog, paint their ugly hippie ethnic murals on all the choice walls and cover my stencils with goddamn "free palestine" fliers.

I am amped to be moving to sacramento in less than a week. Goddamn hippies. Props to the Oakland Police for mowing those idiots down at the shipping docks a few months back. Claiming police brutality...what the fuck did they expect attempting to disrupt a major seaport like that?

I love cathing two faced hippies in the act.

for example....

I was at a friends party and this one girl gave me shit for my leather

jacket talking about how leather is muder and I was a piece of shit

for wearing it. This came from a girl I didn't even really know.

Well then when it was crashing time I found myself about to blackout

on the couch. This girl comes over and gives me some bullshit like

'Why dont you be a gentleman for once in your life and offer a lady

the couch?' 'Sorry but it's a leather couch... you're sleeping on the floor!'

I've also seen a few 'hippies' who dont even recycle.

I'm %100 behind ecologits and people who care about the planet,

but two-faced hippies drive me nuts. booooooo-urns!

i date a near hippie ... i have been with her for 3 years now... my other friends call me hippie now ... it makes me insane ... fuck in all honesty i am closer to a yuppie than a hippie. whatever ... i dont live it ... i give my lady shit for it. its good but she isnt that bad ... eats meat, wears leather. could be worse ... i just hate that tag on my forehead.

fuck hippies !!!!!!

I was at a reggae party in S.F.'s golden gate park last weekend and they were giving away hot dogs towards the end. Some hippie bitch came up to me and my boys and asks...

"oh, are there any vegan or meat-alternative hot dogs."

"No"

Chick starts to leave and my friend Jeff throws one of the hot dogs in the trash and wraps the bun back up in foil. He calls out to her

"Hey, here's a vegetarian hot dog for you."

Girl comes back all psyched about Jeff's vegetarian "hot dog". She opened up the foil and fucking flipped out on him. Jeff kept laughing and said

"dood, what are you getting pissed about? It's a vegetarian hot dog! See, no meat!"

Girl bitches at Jeff, calling him a facist and "animal mixer" (wtf?!?). Stomps off.

Man, i've never seen a vegan get so mad. They are about the most humorless individuals on the face of the planet. Vegan girls have about as much sexuality as a styrofoam cooler.

.8752.986542802740862.-7642

.........prolly gonna be the last one to admit it...but the hippies i met and chilled with for a good amount of time.. where really cool cats

they schooled my ass on lucid dreaming,proper meditating, this tomato stuff that looked like wheatpaste but tasted like carne asada.

check san pedro beaches on thursday night if your in cali.. nice drum circle, community food, fun shtuff.

all we listened to the whole week was ben harper, weird funky sitar grooves mixed with an oddly timed darkstep drum n bass beats, and eazy e...it wasnt my tape