Enos2002...joke?....or plain and simply....an idiot

dr. frink one

I put this together just to illustrate how this guy is pure humor...or pure idiot...

i guess i was bored and it caught my attention.

ENOS2002

Rookie

funny story about graf and cops

i want 2 become a cop and paint everywhere and have some of my art promote the police squad and shit..it'd b great...but the

only thing is that they'd finally b like mayb it is a cop and i'd end up getin bagged. so i'll just paint my tag and paint"fuckthacops"

but this only 4 the cops who r racist and beat blacks and discriminate against ne1and abuse their power. props to NYPD and

NYFD...911...keep it real.....

ENOS2002

Rookie

How do i know which walls are legal?

I want to do some legal shit but where can i find out which shit in my town is legal? if i go askin like the townhall or some

administration, i'll b a prime suspect to be shit on when illegal stuff is everywhere....if u can help, that would b a

great...~ENOS2002~

ENOS2002

Rookie

drugs and graf

i wish u could make money like rock stars in this graf game and just have bitches,money,graf, and drugs...

ENOS2002

Rookie

Mixing Paint to get BABY BLUE

Does anyone know which colors 2 mix to get baby blue? i want 2 put some babyblue in my mop and i dunno which colors....or i

might just end up goin and byin some but still....itd be easier 2 mix shit that i mightalready have....does anyone have a color

chart that shows u what u get when u mix colors....im a romp in art class and never payed attention and just goofed off....if u do,

post it....thanks

ENOS2002

Rookie

Need help with Buff Cream?

In my school, most tags end up gettin buffed...i want to find out a recipe that i can spray on other rivals instead of wasting my ink

on crossing them out or going over them...when i was chillin in the bathroom, this janitor came in w/a ladder and this spray bottle

and buffed this shit...i didnt stay long....also, where can i find MARSH and GRIFFIN at???<NAS new album:STILLMATIC

(ILLSHIT)><NAS"Poison" dope song> SOMEONE HELP ME W/THIS PROBLEM....thanks....~ENOS2002~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I laugh sooo hard at some of the shit this kid posts..seriously,I don't think this kid has ever been out of the house.Many of the questions he asks have no sense behind them..and if they do..the answers should come from having "common sense"...Hey Frink...do you ever see the one about "a crazy story 'bout almost gettin' "BOPPED" taggin'"?...it's already closed but it's funny as hell...check it out if you can.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Wrong forum, wrong move, wrong usage of space.

Its annoying but why give twice the space it already has?

dude is dumb and funny in a ridiculous way, not the first not the last however.

Originally posted by Boring Bastard

I heard that Enos and Blink are actually all city San Fran butt monkeys!!

hey hey im from SF....those god damn gays keep getting us made fun off...fuckin faggots are everywhere....anyways...enos may be stupid, but his shit makes me laugh

Originally posted by regulator

hey hey im from SF....those god damn gays keep getting us made fun off...fuckin faggots are everywhere....anyways...enos may be stupid, but his shit makes me laugh

You're "The Regulator" though! Don't trip! Everyone knows you pimp the ho's man! Fuck those damn buttmonkeys!!;)

Archived