Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

enjoi

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC, Jun 22, 2001.

1. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC Junior Member

fuckin near perfect decks. dope team. only bad thing i've found with mine is that it chips kinda easily. but damn if you pop it in the right spot it'll do the trick for you. shit. anyway what do you'll think of them?

2. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

3. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

enjoi has good pop

blah blah blah........matt sucks..hahaha

4. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

i think we all enjoi enjoi, or at least we should.

5. Cyber Optx

Cyber Optx Member

FUCK OFF!!!!!!

peace

6. Face Me Face Death

Face Me Face Death Member

I skated by buddies brand new enjoi deck..he had skated it for maybe an hour..I go to board slide a handrail and the fucker cracks in half...so I gave him a spare deck that I had. he should be happy to get a zero deck out of the deal.

7. aymet one

aymet one Guest

My friend has an Enjoi mullen deck, and loves it. Their ads are funny as shit. I busted out laughing when I saw the one labeled "Worst Enjoi Ad Ever" and it had the woman choking herself with the caption "Hairdiaper Cameltoe". Funny stuff.

8. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

yea they are funny as hell. but i wouldn't be too happy to get a zero deck, i borke one of those in like a week. and i only weight like 110!

9. chizm

chizm Senior Member

i second on the fact that enjoi is fauqin hilarrriiioooouuuuss. the team is hot too.

10. GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

yea!
    and another cool thing is when i got my enjoi deck at the local skateshop they were tryin to get rid of all the old A-Team shit.
    mad free shit!

11. willy!wonka

willy!wonka Senior Member

that shit made me luagh!!

i didnt get an enjoi because of the chipping..i gota habitat and a american zero a cario limited edition im sending to my little brother and a just got a MARK GONZO'S SPECIAL 3ply!!TECH TEMP..LIMITED EDITION!!!ITS LIGHT and badass..i havent gotten to ride it yet..it came in a little body bag...all black bag..i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it..opened the body bag and everything about it is solid..

RIDE OR DIE!!!!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-22-2001).]

12. i eat poo

i eat poo New Jack

never rode one, i like my habitats and aws.flips are good too.
    ---------------------------
    world industries,guarentied(sp) to break

13. charles_bronson

charles_bronson Senior Member

i used to have an a team chet tomas deck a few years ago. if enjoi are anything like thoes decks, count me in. it was the nicest deck that i ever owned. good pop, but i noticed that it wasn't good for big drops because i snapped it on a 6 ft drop. up until then it was all good.

------------------
    xxxstraightedgexxx