enjoi

GxRxAxFxMxAxTxIxC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest aymet one

My friend has an Enjoi mullen deck, and loves it. Their ads are funny as shit. I busted out laughing when I saw the one labeled "Worst Enjoi Ad Ever" and it had the woman choking herself with the caption "Hairdiaper Cameltoe". Funny stuff.

Originally posted by Cyber Optx:

FUCK OFF!!!!!!

peace

that shit made me luagh!!

i didnt get an enjoi because of the chipping..i gota habitat and a american zero a cario limited edition im sending to my little brother and a just got a MARK GONZO'S SPECIAL 3ply!!TECH TEMP..LIMITED EDITION!!!ITS LIGHT and badass..i havent gotten to ride it yet..it came in a little body bag...all black bag..i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it..opened the body bag and everything about it is solid..

RIDE OR DIE!!!!

[This message has been edited by willy!wonka (edited 06-22-2001).]

i used to have an a team chet tomas deck a few years ago. if enjoi are anything like thoes decks, count me in. it was the nicest deck that i ever owned. good pop, but i noticed that it wasn't good for big drops because i snapped it on a 6 ft drop. up until then it was all good.

------------------

xxxstraightedgexxx

Archived