England

Snack1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Fabo 2

The Eastbourne Scene

Eastborn is just a few miles away from brighton, which has a very good scene at the moment. Aroe, Nema, Nylon, Kilo, Honk etc. are based round tht area. SIN and NT are big Brighton crews

On the subject of England... I visited a couple of years ago. There's some very good dedicated train and tube writers but what's up with the bombing over there?? It seemed like it was well .... that it was being done by very young kids.. Not a dis but just curious as to what's up with the scene over there right now? :confused:

Re: The Eastbourne Scene

Originally posted by Fabo 2

Eastborn is just a few miles away from brighton, which has a very good scene at the moment. Aroe, Nema, Nylon, Kilo, Honk etc. are based round tht area. SIN and NT are big Brighton crews

To my knowledge Kilo has never lived in Brighton, I dont even think there are any SIN crew members there at all!

The Sin Crew are more of an all round hip hop crew than a graf crew anyway.

Oker seems to be the man around town these days...

Re: octopusone

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Eh??:confused:

Sorry bad English?! Just wondering why the quality of the train writers was not matched on the tracksides and streets (from what I saw). I just saw around the centre though... DDS are fresh and were pretty up but not alot else was very good. Am I wrong about this??

Guest SE4_2002

octopusone

depends where you go, but now there even buffing tracksides. Nah mate you just confused me, thought you was English by the way you go on thats all.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: octopusone

Originally posted by SE4_2002

depends where you go, but now there even buffing tracksides. Nah mate you just confused me, thought you was English by the way you go on thats all.

...yep I thought you were from Blighty also.

Archived