Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

England

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by Snack1, Jun 25, 2002.

1. Snack1

Snack1 New Jack

hi all!
    I'm writer from Moscow, and I'll visit Eastbourne, England this July. Tell me please, is there any graffiti culture in this or nearest cityes? English writers, please mail me at [email protected], cuz i need guy, who will help me to find some shops in London and more stuff. Thank you!

2. krowteN

krowteN Guest

first

first..that is all

3. fr8burner

fr8burner Elite Member

4. vynlone

vynlone Member

...drop me an e-mail I live near London. East Bourne is not exactly near London though.

5. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

i'm going to put this in trainspotting with a reminder in this forum that it was moved over there.

thanks

6. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Senior Member

be careful boys and girls...

7. Sket One

Sket One Member

8. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 Guest

The Eastbourne Scene

Eastborn is just a few miles away from brighton, which has a very good scene at the moment. Aroe, Nema, Nylon, Kilo, Honk etc. are based round tht area. SIN and NT are big Brighton crews

9. vynlone

vynlone Member

yep New Team are rocking the whole the West Coast baby!

10. octopusone

octopusone New Jack

On the subject of England... I visited a couple of years ago. There's some very good dedicated train and tube writers but what's up with the bombing over there?? It seemed like it was well .... that it was being done by very young kids.. Not a dis but just curious as to what's up with the scene over there right now? :confused:

11. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

12. Hated Pigeon

Hated Pigeon Member

Re: The Eastbourne Scene

To my knowledge Kilo has never lived in Brighton, I dont even think there are any SIN crew members there at all!
    The Sin Crew are more of an all round hip hop crew than a graf crew anyway.

Oker seems to be the man around town these days...

13. octopusone

octopusone New Jack

Re: octopusone

Sorry bad English?! Just wondering why the quality of the train writers was not matched on the tracksides and streets (from what I saw). I just saw around the centre though... DDS are fresh and were pretty up but not alot else was very good. Am I wrong about this??

14. Hated Pigeon

Hated Pigeon Member

Youre probably wright. A lot of bombing in London is by toy kids. Just check out the state of tracksides in south london, awful mess. There are a lot of good writers over here but the shit outweighs the quality by a high percentage.....

15. SE4_2002

SE4_2002 Guest

octopusone

depends where you go, but now there even buffing tracksides. Nah mate you just confused me, thought you was English by the way you go on thats all.