ENGLAND vs SWEDEN

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

1 - 1

how dissapointing. after campbell scored we looked comfortable, bt then it all went down hill in the 2nd half.

+ argentina won...gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

^^^^yeh cmon argentina

i will be watching that match up in hyde park on the big screen wit a few beers in my hands

Guest imported_Europe

Had high expectations, but a crap game. England had the first but Sweden was the better team in the second.

England would do better with a keeper woulds not afraid of getting grass on his knees...

looks like Argentina will win and decide who will be second in the group.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Surely we have a better right back than Danny Mills........

kieren dyer like what?

fuckin mills... he should know better than that ... and he is a lazy fullback, he doesn't run back to cover when he makes runs up the right wing, stupid fucker

and England needs to involve michael owen WAY more

Originally posted by sneak

dazzle, do u live in england or what?

No, I live in Canada, but born and bred a Yorkshireman........moving back soon, too, hit me up with an email.......:cool:

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

kieren dyer like what?

fuckin mills... he should know better than that ... and he is a lazy fullback, he doesn't run back to cover when he makes runs up the right wing, stupid fucker

and England needs to involve michael owen WAY more

Yeah, I agree, he should play Dyer there, or Wes Brown, even though he's more of a center back. Mills is NOT a good attacking full back, and it puts the team off balance......

Owen just wasn't getting the service against Sweden. Fuck this 443 bullshit, 442 is what we used against Germany and look how that worked. And Heskey on the left of midfield?? He can't cross, and even if he could he would have no one to aim at. Put him up front and put Joe Cole on the left......

Dr. Dazzle - Arm chair manager oner.......:D

Archived