Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

England thrashed 4-1 by Denmark in Copenhagen

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_Europe, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Flicks and text coming up, I gotta go drink and celebrate...

Muhahahahahahahahaha...

Fucking awesome!!!!!!!

:king:

2. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hahahahaha holy shit are you serious?

*I just checked out Soccernet and you are, indeed, correct.

*David James was in goal, there's your answer!

3. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

^
    sven ...
    what are you doing buddy..

4. Home Time

Home Time Senior Member

So i leave the pub just after half time. Things are 0-0 im not really interested in the game, im not an 'international football man'.

Arrive at the bbq, think it was 3-0 by then i couldnt belive what was going on. Poor, very poor.

:nope:

5. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Hey, here's Pinup. I've got money on him saying something related to bearing Zidane's offspring....

6. gren1 bnc

gren1 bnc Senior Member

:confused: :confused: :confused2: :confused2:

7. MESTHREE

MESTHREE Dirty Dozen Crew

yeahhhh! thats what im talking bout!

8. Hahaha, oh man, its England worst defeat in 25 years, since Wales beat them 4-1 in 1980....

[​IMG]
    Becks arguing with the ref...

[​IMG]
    Becks looking disappointed at Rooney and Owen

[​IMG]
    Danish team after the final whistle

9. [​IMG]

Sven fury at Dane disaster

FURIOUS Sven Goran Eriksson ripped into his Copenhagen clowns last night as England slumped to their worst defeat in 25 years.

England’s boss apologised to the 5,000 travelling supporters in the Parken Stadium and threatened mass changes for the World Cup qualifier in Wales in 16 days’ time.

Eriksson labelled the second-half show, when his side conceded all four goals to the lager-loving Danes, a ‘disaster’.

He fumed: "I feel very sorry for the fans who came here to watch that. It was absolutely our worst performance under me.

"The way we came out in the second half was like we were on holiday. I told the players that if you are going to play football like this, you can forget the World Cup.

"If we play like that again we may not even get to the World Cup."

Not since a 4-1 defeat by Wales in Wrexham in 1980 have England been beaten so heavily.
    Eriksson added: "I’m angry and disappointed and I’m not going to try to defend that because I simply can’t.

All here:
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...5380310,00.html

10. heroin dart

heroin dart Senior Member

Hahahahahaha it's only a freindly, and look at the danes treating it like the world cup final, hahaha., england were poor, but all the players have only played one game back from the summer, oh and david james is shit.

11. ^^
    Nice excuse, the danish players played just as many games after the summer as the english...
    Hahaha... we are still laughing...

12. heroin dart

Yeah butttttttttttt, it was a freindly game, so why treat it like a final?
    I admit England were proper shit, fuck know's what Beckham was playing at, but the blame goes to David James, he was shit.

13. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

hahaha,

Denmark " THE UGLIEST TEAM IN WORLD FOOTBALL"

Anyway we`ll see when the World Cup comes round..

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

^Not like that Beckham spunk, eh Sefour you raving fag

15. heroin dart

What's Gravesen's nickname ?