England thrashed 4-1 by Denmark in Copenhagen

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

Hahaha, oh man, its England worst defeat in 25 years, since Wales beat them 4-1 in 1980....

0508172351354878_5463c56c.jpg

Becks arguing with the ref...

0508172318028156_66787876.jpg

Becks looking disappointed at Rooney and Owen

0508172253507660_35c486d9.jpg

Danish team after the final whistle

Guest imported_Europe

0,,2005380397,00.jpg

Sven fury at Dane disaster

FURIOUS Sven Goran Eriksson ripped into his Copenhagen clowns last night as England slumped to their worst defeat in 25 years.

England’s boss apologised to the 5,000 travelling supporters in the Parken Stadium and threatened mass changes for the World Cup qualifier in Wales in 16 days’ time.

Eriksson labelled the second-half show, when his side conceded all four goals to the lager-loving Danes, a ‘disaster’.

He fumed: "I feel very sorry for the fans who came here to watch that. It was absolutely our worst performance under me.

"The way we came out in the second half was like we were on holiday. I told the players that if you are going to play football like this, you can forget the World Cup.

"If we play like that again we may not even get to the World Cup."

Not since a 4-1 defeat by Wales in Wrexham in 1980 have England been beaten so heavily.

Eriksson added: "I’m angry and disappointed and I’m not going to try to defend that because I simply can’t.

All here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390...5380310,00.html

Guest imported_Europe

^^

Nice excuse, the danish players played just as many games after the summer as the english...

Hahaha... we are still laughing...

Guest imported_Europe

Yeah, hooray for another good comeback, your side is uglier than ours... Hahaha... Surely english people know that they arent the prettiest people on the planet...

Sven: This is the best England side I have coached in my years... (quote a day before the game...)

Originally posted by Europe@Aug 18 2005, 01:10 PM

Yeah, hooray for another good comeback, your side is uglier than ours... Hahaha... Surely english people know that they arent the prettiest people on the planet...

Sven: This is the best England side I have coached in my years... (quote a day before the game...)

Nah nah, Denmark was voted the UGLIEST team in the last World cup!

Rooney is one ugly chap tho!

But you got Gravesen and that other slap head

Originally posted by Europe@Aug 18 2005, 01:11 PM

And nowhere did I treat this as a final, Im just having a laugh 'cause the migthy english lost bigtime to the danish vikings...

mighty english???

i dont know which team youve been watching recently....

i hear the womens team is doing ok tho

Guest HESHIANDET

i work for a british comoany and one of my friends at work is a crazy holligan. i roto for chelsea cause i know no better and he hasthe cup tatted on his back. he rules.