ENGLAND ONLY

Snack1

hi all!

I'm writer from Moscow, and I'll visit Eastbourne, England this July. Tell me please, is there any graffiti culture in this or nearest cityes? English writers, please mail me at snack_one@mail.ru or contact at icq 985425, cuz i need guy, who will help me to find some shops in London and more stuff. I'm going to make some trains, thats why i really need you. Thanks a lot!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Daddy_Screw

4 star general is a fucking rip off.go to the graphotism street store, st johns hill, clapham junction

~turn right out of clapham junction station shopping centre exit, walk up the hill for approx 200 yards and they're on the right

Guest Fabo 2

Both graphotism and 4 star are ridiculously expensive.

You should buy your paint direct off the vendors for half the price

I mean seriously, £3.50 for one montana is a joke.

fuck! it's too expensive..

in Moscow spanish montana costs ~2.3 pounds...

can anybody tell me where to buy cheap Montana in London or Brighton?? and is it possible to bomb trais in Brighton? Maybe whole cars

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by sneak

what does the graphoism store sell? does it have vids?

Sneak: check http://www.graphotism.com/acatalog/Graphot..._Videos_41.html for details, it is quite close to Clapham Junction station.

Snack: Panels are possible in Brighton, but wholecars will be a little hot. There are no paint shops in Brighton, but try some of these:

http://www.kingspaint.co.uk/kings_distributors.htm

• 8 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived