Engines

Guest Earth²

Guest Earth²
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Earth²

my friend and i where talking about this last night as we where driving to the yard and we think it's wrong b/c if you think about it that's where they live painting engins is the same thing as painting 18wheeler that go cross country truckdrivers live in those thing and it's the same as painting someone house....it's just disRESPECTful... the graffiti is nice but it would look better on a boxcar

for one they dont own the engine there just using that engine for whatever job it may be. the 18 wheelers smae thing most guys dont own the trialer they own the cab when they get a job the company hooks up there trailer to there cab so your not really painting there property

Guest Ted Wakowski

I think the idea with most of the rocked engines is a "fuck you" stance.

These LTS guys don't seem to care about freight mentalities, they're on some savage shit.

Guest 5th wheel

its all west coast kids...they must have some real easy spots.......most engines (esp round my parts) are fairly local...so it definetly kills spots off....plus it doesnt look good on engines....boxcars were made for graf...stick with them

Guest Merdle

if u hit an engine in my yard I would hunt you down, drag you back to the yard by the ear and sick the workers who have to use the engine on you...then I'd make you buff it infront of them and I'd set u up for round 2 and kick yer ass myself...see how hype you are on painting an engine after that....:idea:

Archived