ENERGY THREAD

•nakEd

Everyone post there way of getting energy, before going to school, bombing, school work, whatever... you use to keep your eyes open

-----

coffee: shit gets me going in the morning, or on those late nights... (lotta sugar and 2 tsps milk)

cake: any cake with mad sugar gets me bouncin off the walls.

coke/ pepsi: if i drink like 2 cups of this it works alright, not as good as coffee tho.

watching videos: if i watch a video of whatever im bout to do like skate, paint, play basketball... whatever it gets my hart racin like whoa.

post your solutions nigga

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The US is currently bombing Iraq to weaken them in order to take control of the a large part of mideast's oil reserve.

The Bush administration is destroying many domestic pristine environments to get to oil reserves.

It's pretty obvious that we are in an energy crisis, one that they aren't telling us about.

We should be looking into new methods of energy production (namely nuclear fusion), but at the rate we (the first world) are consuming, we still need to raid the world's fossil fuel supplies for ourselves just to hold us over until we can find these new ways.

Archived