Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Energy Drinks

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by caL, Jun 28, 2003.

1. caL

caL Senior Member

energy drinks are trendy or whatever but i just cant help being addicted to them... i drink like 2 a day and i love em.
    http://www.thinkgeek.com/images/products/front/lg-red-bull.jpg'>
    redbulls my fav.
    whats your oppinion on energy drinks?
    :confused:

2. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

fuck yes
    a good thread
    my favorite:
    http://www.bawls.com/bawls_bottle_top.jpg'>

but it's hard to come around where i work, which is usually when i need it, so i usually grab 6-7 amps (it gets expensive, but that'll last me an 8 hour shift)

3. .sE.

.sE. New Jack

i down a ROCKSTAR and im ready for work.

4. crave

crave Veteran Member

reb bull & vodka....yummy.

5. NOUM

NOUM Elite Member

i drank a red bull once..i didn't feel any different after but it did leave me wanting another one..

bump.

6. Parted Ways

Parted Ways Banned

i drank a can of that at a b-boy event. i was flopping around like a fish gasping for water. it got me quite hyper. [immunity]

7. doomfarmer

doomfarmer Senior Member

red bull fucking rules we went to some event a couple weeks ago and they had it in coolers for free...needless to say quite a few went home in my bag..

8. mapo returns

mapo returns Member

i dont understand this trend.

why does everyone need an energy drink?

do you need a boost while walking to your car?

and its mostly just sugar anyway. coca-cola does alot of the same shit.
    this is one of those 'emperor with no clothes' things.

and why is red bull so fucking popular when clearly mountain dew AMP is superior in both taste and performance?

i cant wait until this stuff goes down the same path as clear pepsi, new coke, and those snap braceletes....now that was a good trend, snap bracelets.

9. Æ°

Æ° Senior Member

I jacked 5 cases of red bull about a year ago, and I just finished the last of them a few days ago. After a while the shit doesn't even have an effect on you, and I'll probably get cancer or something now. I'm never drinking that shit again, bogus.

10. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Red Bull Energy Drink

Ingredients: carbonated water, sucrose, glucose, sodium citrate, taurine, glucuronolactone, caffeine, inositol, niacin, D-pantothenol, pyridoxine HCL, vitamin B12, artificial flavours, colors

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: 8.3 fl. oz Servings per Container: 1 Amount per serving: Calories: 110 Total Fat: 0g Sodium: 200mg Protein: 0g Total Carbohydrates: 28g Sugars: 27g
    http://www.bevnet.com/reviews/redbull/facts.asp

11. caL

caL Senior Member

hell yes that shits great, u get wasted and ur hyper..

lol@ AE, yea after a couple dozen they dont really do anything but i still like it... hey u know red bull is illegal in the netherlands...but weed isnt
    :idea:

12. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

liquid speed?

13. caL

caL Senior Member

id rather drink it than coffee.
    or before i get drunk :D
    and coca cola sucks

14. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

my mom likes those things, so i used to buy them sometimes, but theyre way too expensive, not really worth racking and a couple generic colas a day does it for me.

15. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned