END THE DRUG WAR NOW!

KRONOLOGIK

:mexican: At this very moment, billions of your dollars are being spent to fight a battle you don't support, against a substance that isn't doing anyone any harm. Isn't it high time for a change?

More than 700000 pot users are busted every year--that's one every 45 seconds.

TOKING :loopy: POINTS

-Average U.S. prison sentence served for a murder charge:6.3 years

-Average U.S. prison sentence served for a marijuana charge:10 years

-Change in the number of Americans jailed for nonviolent drug-related offenses since 1980:+800%

-Marijuana plants you can be caught growing to constitute a felony offense:1

Thirty million people in this country regularly use illicit drugs. Are we going to lock them all up?

-Number of Americans who have tried weed:70000000

-Rank of marijuana, among all United States cash crops:1

-Estimated annual sales of wacky tobaccy in the good ol' U.S. of A.:$32 billion

-Sales tax revenue this could generate annually for state governments, at a rate of 6%:$1.9billion

In almost every state level ballot, the people have voted in favor of drug reform.

-Percentage of 10th graders in Holland who have tried marijuana:28

-Percentage of 10th graders in the U.S. who have tried marijuana:41

-Percentage increase in marijuana seizures at the Mexican border in the three weeks after the World Trade Center attacks, compared to previous weeks:36

-Approximate increase in annual budget for U.S. drug control since 1980:$35000000000

-Airlines they could have purchased with this money:8

So what the fuck are we waiting for?:confused: Let's decriminalize NOW. What a profoundly different and mellower nation we'd wake up to tomorrow morning. And, perhaps, a nation where the cost of ice cream cookie bars skyrockets. That's a sacrifice we're willing to make.....:mexican:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by colour

or people could just stop using drugs...

I agree.

Originally posted by HELLSATAN

hahah your not even from the united states

Amazingly funny point.

Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

Don't beat around the bush with me kid. I like to play in the hedges. :mexican:

It makes me laugh that a Canadian talking about marijuana uses the Mexican smiley.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by KRONOLOGIK

[b

-Average U.S. prison sentence served for a murder charge:6.3 years

-Average U.S. prison sentence served for a marijuana charge:10 years

- [/b]

give urself a round of applause america!!

Originally posted by test pattern

It makes me laugh that a Canadian talking about marijuana uses the Mexican smiley.

1)HellSatan/Test Pattern

2)20 story building

3)An elevator

4)Cable cutters

5)Brutal,murderous resolve:beat:

Guest ArtvandaL

so americas a fucked up country thats not all its told to be, so whats new? all i can do right now is tell everyone on this thread reading my post is to boycott everything mainstream

starting from mainstram rap music, yeah, Jayz and Nas, Nelly and RKelly, all of them, unless you get it bootleged for $5 at a local dollar store, but if you dont live in a big city (Madison and St. Louis are not big cities. thats what I mean by BIG cities ) then you cant get them. so fuck a mainstream and fuck the melting pot.

or people could just stop using drugs...

Yea, lets get people to stop using stimulants altogether. So after we eliminate Chocolate and caffeine and all the shit you use on a daily basis and dont think twice about ... well THEN obviously the world will be a MUCH safer place.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Grandola

yea, and then we could do away with war and world hunger, and sing out lound and dance in unison.

:rolleyes:

yeah we should, lets do it.

Originally posted by High Priest

Yea, lets get people to stop using stimulants altogether. So after we eliminate Chocolate and caffeine and all the shit you use on a daily basis and dont think twice about ... well THEN obviously the world will be a MUCH safer place.:rolleyes:

lets worry about drugs for now, i do appreciate your enthusiasim.

I only listen to underground hip-hop. Nas' 1994 debut, Illmatic, was dope, remains one of hip-hop's essential albums for me, though he's since found it difficult to formulate that same blend of vivid detail, stark production, and lyrical bluster. Stillmatic is wack. But duller tendencies, like garish samples of Tears for Fears, poke through, and empty political diatribes on "My Country" show that even the brightest MC can fall victim to cliche.

wrong thread?

lay off the drugs maybe...

I'm not even gonna justify that ignorance with a response.

wait.

Eat a dick!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived