Encrypted Aim

GucciCondom

Anyone else got this shit? I got the 60 day trial or whatever. I get too many "Whats that lock next to your name" questions though. Does it only encrypt convos between you and other people who have it or does it encrypt what you say to everyone. What sort of encryption is it? Does it encrypt it so it can't be intercepted by anyone else somehow or does it block keyloggers on your computer aswell?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hush yo mouf, doo....you dun even know.

the gov has echelon and who knws what else.

dirty, gimme your ip address and an open port...also, i need you to shut down your firewall..just for a minute...c'mon, i need to do something...

and my wife, she's really sick....and uh, i think i have another kid...uh, and uh...

a keylogger is just a program that somebody installs on your computer to log what you type. Usually these might be used by paranoid/nosey parents/lover or disgruntled employees to get password.

For the sake of making this easy I'm just going to assume that you are using windows. The first way to stop a keylogger is is put password protected admin. status on your computer. That means that people can't install programs(key loggers) on your computer without knowing the password. now i'm also going to assume that most of you losers are using the family computer and can't lock out other users (like your dad). There are still a couple way to see if a logger has been installed. you could always tyoe "ctrl + alt + delete" and see hat programms are currently running. If you see something look like it's not supposed to be there, cancel it. Also every computer keeps an install log file, so that if something goes wrong you can trouble shoot. I don't use windows so i'm not sure where it's held, most likely in windows/system/ folder. If not then do a search for *.log From that you can see what programs have been installed on your computer and at what date. Also look (but don't touch anything) in your system registry for recently added *.dll files that match up w/ any suspect *.exe

the above will only help against really basic (software) keyloggers.

I would also recommend a search on google, rather than a graffiti forum, for more concrete answers. There you will find all sorts of rograms that will detect keyloggers doing what I said above plus lots more i didn't say

As for secure IM/P2P/IRC do a web search for "WASTE" it's illegal to use + own, but you can find copies all over the net. some software company acidentally released it and then took it offline saying 'we didn't mean to release it, please delete it off your computer. it's our property and illegal to have on your computer" The program totally rocks, I won't go too far into what it can do...but if you're paranoid it can go up to 4092 encryption (!)

i'm pretty drunk now, so sorry if this made no sense. email me for more info.

Yeah thanks. I do know that I have the logger and have even deleted it a few times. Now it won't let me delete the whole folder it says I cannot delete "explorer.exe" and when I go into the folder itself its empty but if I right click the properties it says it 49mb or so..so I think that its hidden so I can't see it. So I'm just trying to find a way to block it out because I don't really care about it except for the fact that I feel invaded and every single thing I do is being watched.

yeah, hardware keyloggers you'd have to open up your box and look for stuff out of the ordinary, whish means you'd have to first know what it ordinary.

Oh, do *not* delete explorere.exe...you need that. If you say you've foudn it before and deleted it, then you must know it's name. look through your registry for *.dll files with that name.

What makes you so sure you have a keylogger?

Waste is the shit. It's like pgp on everything I use

ya'll stupid fucking faggots talk about the god damn topic geez I hate you morons.

And Casek.... nope....no can do.... no IP FOR J000000 hahrharhahahrhaghghgh

I took IMSecure off, or "unloaded" it from memory anyway.... cause I don't know nobody else that has it..... and I ain't tellin my secrets online anyway....nobody cares how many times I did their mother.... c'mon now ya'll.....now

watch me lick my eye.:lick:

Archived