Empty your pockets

Guest imported_Tesseract

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn, you keep a lot of shit in your pockets. i have about 50 pockets but only use about 2, maybe 3, i got my house keys, my wallet, some polar ice gum, about 35 cents, a band aid. phone number, oh! and some chapstick...i probably have as much as you or more. whatever...im a loser

Guest imported_Tesseract

Hahaha, i love that pen, and you see that little white thing next to the marker? thats a Tesseract....

Now, empty your pockets

anyways...in my pocket i have

bus pass, drillbit for scribing, dual streak, keys, maybe a quarter from teh change at lunch, nothing else...i rarely take money with me...im stupid, if i need to take anything more i bring a packpack, i dont like having full pockets

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ever been searched by cops?

that pic i posted started to remind me a police car trunk after tree humper's interogation:crazy:

Guest imported_Tesseract

Take six cubes and arrange them into the shape of a crucifix. Take two more cubes and stick them either side of the crucifix, at the point where the cross is made. Now you have a tesseract. A tesseract is a three-dimensional object. A tesseract is also a four-dimensional object - a hypercube - unravelled.

http://www.alexgarland.co.uk/tesseract/gifs/tesserct.gif'>

Guest imported_Tesseract

sorry officer thats all, check location, hahaha

TEARZ, you carry your watch in your pocket?

weirdo:o

Do you know where MRBrowner is?

hey tesser whaddup mang. no i don't know where our homey is. he said he was going "away" for a while, maybe a few months. he's already missed for sure.

it's hard to see from that scan, but the watch is a piece of shit with a ripped band. i carry it in the pocket because the cost to replace the band would be more than the watch is worth.

Archived