Emotional Scars Inflicted By Women......

society_kills

So yeah.

Im bitter. Like really fucking bitter. Like so bitter there is no emotion that could be as bitter as I am bitter with out upgrading to anger or rage.

So youngsters, pay attention and listen....

I notice 12oz has a ton of threads about women, and besides the ones started by tease....which 12oz needs to maintain its comic relief at tease's expense...i thought this would be a good place to vent, explain to women why i wont hestitate to call someone a shysty cunt bitch and offer some advice regarding longterm relationships marriage.

im regretting this allready as I see myself revealing way to much about myself and flushing my self esteem down to tubes ala teaseola style...

so the first topic for debate is what defines a bitch.

and now TAKE THIS IN ALL SERIOUSNESS....IF A WOMAN TELLS YOU SHE IS A BITCH, DO NOT DOUBT HER. SHE IS 99% PROLLY NOT JOKING. WOMEN DONT LIKE WOMEN FOR A REASON..CAUSE THEY ARE BITCHES.

now that im down with lesson one...

i have extremes...you know..its either "good evening miss" or wassup bitch?

i mean fuck......i wrote my name on a ton of shit and have friends that sold drugs and stole cars and went to prison for it, its not like im a tea and crumpets typa cat...

and damn......these women can inflict pain. I mean...im not the only one...I was in a relationship for over 7 years...and it fuuuuuuuuucked my life up. but hey...my friend said it took him 3 years to get over a relationship that long...so im doing allright.

anyway....

thats what i wanna bullshit about.

peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not in a relastionship (sp?) and dont really plan to either for a bit. the girls i currently know can already mess with my mind enough as it is just as friends.

why cant i just find a chick whos down for getting drunk, painting and then having wild sex? im not really into the whole clingy 'aww baby wub you lets watch romantic comedies and drink irish cream' bullshit.

drink beer and fuck. but im just bitter as well so no doubt my outlook will change over the years haha

thanks but...ill just continue to drink myself to death.

nawww. i mean...i guess the first lesson about a long term relationship im going to suggest...

is the first time she fucks you over..ie cheats, lies, is a complete cunt to you for no reason. LEAVE HER.

or make her pay all the bills which is what i did.

However, if you make her pay all the bills, she will try to hurt you emotionally, ie...making you fall back in love with her and then doing every thing she can to use those emotions to hurt you.

first off, i think the biggest thing to learn is that women constantly test men. some are fucked up about it...definitely not all, though.

even women as friends, they test. there's constantly something computing in the mind of a woman. what you do, your mannerisms, etc.

making a woman pay your bills is just silly.

sounds to me like you've got some stuff to learn about women. otherwise, you're going to be stuck with fucked up 'bitches' for the rest of your life.

eh, i think what im more bitter about is this...

i think i got cheated on. I was young, not writing, working fulltime plus, paying more than my share of the bills being faithfull...and i got cheated on.

Prior, she had got with some fool while i was locked up...i took the bigger role, understood, forgave, got back together and trusted her again.

Now what Im eternally pissed at is that women cheat...so if i cheat im like oh yeah, by the way i got drunk and fucked heather the other night. oops.

that way she can be outro, and rightfully so...

but when im busting my ass, paying my bills, and she doesnt tell me shes cheated on me so i can leave her skank ass.....I GET FURIOUS.

and anger is bad. see im not even down with anger. in fact im really mellow...so if she woulda just told me she fucked up, i woulda been like, damn you did fuck up...im either gonna forgive you, go fuck this girl i think is hot, or move the fuck out and never talk to you again. but those are my rights when you disrespect my honorable end of a relationship.

so now im bitter...but its prolly for the best.

Originally posted by society_kills@Nov 29 2004, 01:04 AM

yeah your right tease, i prevent all my future children by wearing condoms when she gives me head cause i was to shy to ask about it...

way to go tease....

f'rill

you dont even know the context of that joke you fucking rookie.

so fuck you and your problems chump.

you couldnt fade me with some clippers nigga.

:lol:

:shook: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

awww..your sweet alure.

fuck it. im not some fool you can tell me you love, have me devoted to you and not be bitter about it.

actually, id like another long term relationship.

but dont front you know women do mad scandalous shit.

i mean, what the fuck... if a dude disrespected me the way a woman does by cheating, id throw blows.

actually, i respect women for being scandalous heartless bitches.

fuck i got baggage,

my bad i actually cared and trusted someone....

yeah tease...you hadda im your homey to find out if you recieved oral sex, if you incure any risk of impregnating her....

and i dont give a fuck....

i grew up with thugs and got pretty much married at 18 -27 now- in order to get away from drugs, car theft and violence and have a better life....

so yeah, while the rest of the kids i went to school with were either doing time, crimes, or having no responsability in some rich ass college, i was busting my ass working and living with a woman who is should of listened to when she said she was a bitch.

and she really said that shit when we got together to.....

so i mean i accomplished that.....but shit.....motherfuckers spend bread on therapy...ill go on 12oz for that..

oh by the way tease.

i live around the corner from the projects on the west coast.

i will pay you to use nigga in converstation at the liqour store across the street. if you can finish a whole 24 oz old e and use nigga at least 2 times without getting the living shit kicked out of you...I will never make another snide comment again.

i also get to videotape said event.

ill pay your airfare.

Originally posted by society_kills@Nov 29 2004, 01:27 AM

oh by the way tease.

i live around the corner from the projects on the west coast.

i will pay you to use nigga in converstation at the liqour store across the street. if you can finish a whole 24 oz old e and use nigga at least 2 times without getting the living shit kicked out of you...I will never make another snide comment again.

i also get to videotape said event.

ill pay your airfare.

send tickets to... :lol: ;)

my grandma's black cuh.

so its cool. i carry a pik of her everywhere i go, so i can say nigga.

yep.

:king:

but what REALLY PISSED ME OFF.....

check this shit...

she calls me up...asks me to come stay with her...and i gotta handle some time right, just clear a simple warrant with a couple days served...so we spend mad time together...we have a great time...keeps asking me to stay, and im like yeah, but i needa handle this warrant so i can go back to work...so finally...cause my homie damn near boxed with me over it...diff. reason...i went in...ended up doing 10 times as much time as i was supposed to in a pretty rough city..sent homegirl a beautifull letter telling her i was cool with whatever....i FINALLY GET OUT. after not even asking her for bail money when i knew she had it...hadda take a fucked up deal..meet a bunch of kids going to the pen, watch how prison gangs resolve things diplomatically....and meanwhile,, she didnt write me back, she lied to me when i talked to her on the phone and asked if she was seeing other people..and shes hanging out with MY homies getting drunk...i get out, shes a shady liying cunt to me...we have it out..i leave.

she calls me all this time for a month and im like, yo i seen to much shit to really give a fuck about this bullshit yo. i actually fucking love, against all logic at this point.....

and guess what i got for an offer of unconditional love, and friendship....

lied to and cheated on.

damn, what a great way to end 7+ years.

i mean this 4.5 we spent fighting was fun and all....but nothing compares to being a ice queen right down to the bitter end.

im bitter.

Originally posted by EarMuffs+Nov 28 2004, 05:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EarMuffs - Nov 28 2004, 05:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-society_kills@Nov 28 2004, 06:01 PM

is the first time she fucks you over..ie cheats, lies, is a complete cunt to you for no reason. LEAVE HER.

any one who stays with a person after they cheat deserves a baseball bat to the head for being such a fucking retard...

[/b]

long story. people make mistakes. baseball bat to the head is a little extreme.

never ever ever ever hit a woman.

no matter how she may tempt you, no matter if she hits you....

if cops get involved your life is fucked up forever.

your looking at at least a month in jail, more like three.

anger management therapy, fines, probation, restraining order and disqaulification from most corporate jobs.

i was turned down for a 45,000 a year job because graffiti is now a violent crime.

society.. men and women can be fucked up. Shit, I'll be the first to admit that I am pretty irrational and dumb in the beginnings of a relationship.

I dont think 'bitch' necessarily means lying shady cheater. Bitch, in my opinion at least, means outspoken, confident etc. This chick should have said "Im a lying ho" before ever saying she was a bitch to you, society.

But, although you do sound pretty pissed, you still sound decently confident and welcoming to more relationships. Thats really good, because its difficult for people to accept "mistakes/bad times" to actually be learning experiences. I know Ive probably said my whole theory on learning from experiences rather than dwelling and becoming a jaded dickhead a million times... but... its the best way to live your life. Youll learn rather than keep yourself distant from personal relationships.

Anyway. Relationships are subjective. Each is unique, you cant give solid advice for them in general. Age, personality, situations are all factors. One thing everyone needs to realize (and I guess this is the only general relationship advice I could give personally): If youre constantly dating bitches, cheaters, liars, manic depressed, etc...... its your fault. Subconsciously it is, (sorry), your fault. You are choosing these people to date. They are attracted to you in that, they see that they can use your personality to their advantage (misery loves company.) By fault I dont mean youre a horrible person but rather than you need to higher your expectations, not take shit from anyone, learn what you REALLY need in a relationship, what you really love about a partner (dont say a big booty, though we all loves them big booties), etc. Dont be like, "well shit, girl likes to paint, listens to good tunes and wears some nice kicks, she fly lets get married and shit"... unless thats as far as your intellect goes but, whatever.

I constantly see nice guys dating dipshit girls, and nice girls dating wife beaters, and so on and so forth. I am proud to say I only dated one shithead in my life, and it was due to the fact I was in an extremely vunerable period in my life and now thankfully I have learned my lesson.

Okay, I probably do have more to say but my coffees done and its going to be a late night. Hope my rant helped, at least slightly.

:)

what society kills needs is a midget or an insanely fat woman

so, you may be wondering, 'why do you think he needs a midget or an insanely fat woman, casek?"

well, i'll tell you.

first of all, midgets are handy and an insanely fat woman can't leave you (i.e.: she's too fucking fat).

second: you can lay on an insanely fat woman and pretned she's a giant talking pillow.

now, if you had both.....well, that's another story for another day.

yeah..im really picky now.

that and well......i rebounded pretty hard.

i think because i have been around so much negative shit in my life...grew up near a war, moved to a new city with a cold relationship with my family, got involved with drug dealers, gangsters, car theifs, murders - i int murder no one- lots of friends in prison or jail and almost did serious time myself...

im way to nice to people......its like a denial reflex where i just want to be super sweet.

so now my thing is..."bitch im to drunk and lazy to fuck you, gimme a fuckin hug" but i mean yeah, they can fuck me if they want....i just aint chasin or playin no games unless i really like you. and i am picky...just not that picky. i mean, if your intelligent atttractive not addicted to drugs and are a good person who believes in god...lets get married and go buy a house in the suburbs..

other than that?

bitch, wheres my hug.

Bitch, in my opinion at least, means outspoken, confident etc. This chick should have said "Im a lying ho" before ever saying she was a bitch to you, society."

no, i think bitch means manipulative sexualy indescrite if its to her advantage person who laughs at inflicting pain in relationships or does it for fun....

outspoken and confident is attractive and sexy. not bitchy.

Originally posted by society_kills@Nov 28 2004, 07:26 PM

no, i think bitch means manipulative sexualy indescrite if its to her advantage person who laughs at inflicting pain in relationships or does it for fun....

holy shit, society, you're describing this 'bitch' that i used to know down to a t. she wanted to be like that psycho schoolgirl in kill bill.

and i'm feeling that 'super sweet' thing. its fucking funny, the more bullshit i have to deal with just seems to make me want to deal with people in a "do unto others..." sort of way.