1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Emotional Scars Inflicted By Women......

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by society_kills, Nov 28, 2004.

1. society_kills

society_kills 12oz Junior Member

Emotional Scars Inflicted By Women......

Discussion started by society_kills - Nov 28, 2004

So yeah.

Im bitter. Like really fucking bitter. Like so bitter there is no emotion that could be as bitter as I am bitter with out upgrading to anger or rage.

So youngsters, pay attention and listen....

I notice 12oz has a ton of threads about women, and besides the ones started by tease....which 12oz needs to maintain its comic relief at tease's expense...i thought this would be a good place to vent, explain to women why i wont hestitate to call someone a shysty cunt bitch and offer some advice regarding longterm relationships marriage.

im regretting this allready as I see myself revealing way to much about myself and flushing my self esteem down to tubes ala teaseola style...

so the first topic for debate is what defines a bitch.

and now TAKE THIS IN ALL SERIOUSNESS....IF A WOMAN TELLS YOU SHE IS A BITCH, DO NOT DOUBT HER. SHE IS 99% PROLLY NOT JOKING. WOMEN DONT LIKE WOMEN FOR A REASON..CAUSE THEY ARE BITCHES.

now that im down with lesson one...

i have extremes...you know..its either "good evening miss" or wassup bitch?

i mean fuck......i wrote my name on a ton of shit and have friends that sold drugs and stole cars and went to prison for it, its not like im a tea and crumpets typa cat...

and damn......these women can inflict pain. I mean...im not the only one...I was in a relationship for over 7 years...and it fuuuuuuuuucked my life up. but hey...my friend said it took him 3 years to get over a relationship that long...so im doing allright.

anyway....

thats what i wanna bullshit about.

peace.

society_kills - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  2. FunktionOne

FunktionOne 12oz Member

FunktionOne - Replied Nov 28, 2004

( ..hug. )

FunktionOne - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. vyper-

vyper- New Jack

vyper- - Replied Nov 28, 2004

im not in a relastionship (sp?) and dont really plan to either for a bit. the girls i currently know can already mess with my mind enough as it is just as friends.

why cant i just find a chick whos down for getting drunk, painting and then having wild sex? im not really into the whole clingy 'aww baby wub you lets watch romantic comedies and drink irish cream' bullshit.

drink beer and fuck. but im just bitter as well so no doubt my outlook will change over the years haha

vyper- - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  4. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Nov 28, 2004

[​IMG]

i've been hurt, but it's no reason to think that all women are bitches and tricks.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  5. society_kills

society_kills - Replied Nov 28, 2004

thanks but...ill just continue to drink myself to death.

nawww. i mean...i guess the first lesson about a long term relationship im going to suggest...

is the first time she fucks you over..ie cheats, lies, is a complete cunt to you for no reason. LEAVE HER.

or make her pay all the bills which is what i did.

However, if you make her pay all the bills, she will try to hurt you emotionally, ie...making you fall back in love with her and then doing every thing she can to use those emotions to hurt you.

6. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Nov 28, 2004

my threads are way better than yours.

f'rill.

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  7. society_kills

yeah your right tease, i prevent all my future children by wearing condoms when she gives me head cause i was to shy to ask about it...

way to go tease....

f'rill

8. casekonly

casekonly 12oz Veteran Member

casekonly - Replied Nov 28, 2004

first off, i think the biggest thing to learn is that women constantly test men. some are fucked up about it...definitely not all, though.

even women as friends, they test. there's constantly something computing in the mind of a woman. what you do, your mannerisms, etc.

making a woman pay your bills is just silly.

sounds to me like you've got some stuff to learn about women. otherwise, you're going to be stuck with fucked up 'bitches' for the rest of your life.

casekonly - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  9. society_kills

eh, i think what im more bitter about is this...

i think i got cheated on. I was young, not writing, working fulltime plus, paying more than my share of the bills being faithfull...and i got cheated on.

Prior, she had got with some fool while i was locked up...i took the bigger role, understood, forgave, got back together and trusted her again.

Now what Im eternally pissed at is that women cheat...so if i cheat im like oh yeah, by the way i got drunk and fucked heather the other night. oops.

that way she can be outro, and rightfully so...

but when im busting my ass, paying my bills, and she doesnt tell me shes cheated on me so i can leave her skank ass.....I GET FURIOUS.

and anger is bad. see im not even down with anger. in fact im really mellow...so if she woulda just told me she fucked up, i woulda been like, damn you did fuck up...im either gonna forgive you, go fuck this girl i think is hot, or move the fuck out and never talk to you again. but those are my rights when you disrespect my honorable end of a relationship.

so now im bitter...but its prolly for the best.

10. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

alure - Replied Nov 28, 2004

and they say women carry baggage..pfft

alure - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  11. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E 12oz Elite Member

T=E=A=S=E - Replied Nov 28, 2004

you dont even know the context of that joke you fucking rookie.

so fuck you and your problems chump.

you couldnt fade me with some clippers nigga.

:lol:

:shook: ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

T=E=A=S=E - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  12. society_kills

awww..your sweet alure.

fuck it. im not some fool you can tell me you love, have me devoted to you and not be bitter about it.

actually, id like another long term relationship.

but dont front you know women do mad scandalous shit.

i mean, what the fuck... if a dude disrespected me the way a woman does by cheating, id throw blows.

actually, i respect women for being scandalous heartless bitches.

fuck i got baggage,

my bad i actually cared and trusted someone....

13. LaCosaNostra

LaCosaNostra 12oz Senior Member

LaCosaNostra - Replied Nov 28, 2004

I'm too mean to Tease.

LaCosaNostra - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  14. society_kills

yeah tease...you hadda im your homey to find out if you recieved oral sex, if you incure any risk of impregnating her....

and i dont give a fuck....

i grew up with thugs and got pretty much married at 18 -27 now- in order to get away from drugs, car theft and violence and have a better life....

so yeah, while the rest of the kids i went to school with were either doing time, crimes, or having no responsability in some rich ass college, i was busting my ass working and living with a woman who is should of listened to when she said she was a bitch.

and she really said that shit when we got together to.....

so i mean i accomplished that.....but shit.....motherfuckers spend bread on therapy...ill go on 12oz for that..

15. society_kills

oh by the way tease.

i live around the corner from the projects on the west coast.

i will pay you to use nigga in converstation at the liqour store across the street. if you can finish a whole 24 oz old e and use nigga at least 2 times without getting the living shit kicked out of you...I will never make another snide comment again.

i also get to videotape said event.

ill pay your airfare.