emotional attatchment to internet message boards.....

Guest mafIAkilla

Guest mafIAkilla

does anyone else feel that some people (i refuse to name names) take this internet message board a little to seriously to the extent that they have nearly reached a point of their emotional attatchment to the internet being unhealthy? or is it just me.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest amorphic

Mom always said never put salt in your eyes. Never put salt in your eyes. Never put salt in your eyes. nev-always put salt in your eyes?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry im watching kids in the hall. hmm.

Guest me IS cool

I am simbiotically attached to 12oz. Any computer i touch automatically goes to channel zero. It's scary. :eek:

�������������������������������:eek:

Originally posted by cmeup

anyone over about 500 posts is hooked for life...

dont kid yourself.

the power of 12izzay is very strong...

its on some jedi level type shit..

teaser :king:

yup the "12izzzay has high midrochlorine count. is that how u spell those 2 wrods? o well fucc it. fucc u see how i spelt words? muahahahahahaha im fuccin hungover like a mutha fucca. and its too dam early to take my sister to work.

Originally posted by cmeup

anyone over about 500 posts is hooked for life...

dont kid yourself.

the power of 12izzay is very strong...

its on some jedi level type shit..

teaser :king:

:rolleyes:

Guest --zeSto--

how about this kids...

I NEVER post when I'm not at work.

You wont find me wasting time on the net if I'm not getting paid.

I know that I'm a very obsessive poster,

but you've got to set limits for yourself.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

how about this kids...

I NEVER post when I'm not at work.

You wont find me wasting time on the net if I'm not getting paid.

I know that I'm a very obsessive poster,

but you've got to set limits for yourself.

WORD I NEVER GET ON AT HOME, MAINLY BECAUSE MY INTERNET AT HOME IS TOO SLOW.

well never using the internet at home is fuckin corny

you have the greatest source of information available at your finger tips

and you choose not to use it for whatever reason

its a sad day when not using the internet is the thing to do, or you only use it to pass time. thats the type of people who will get left behind in the future

thats like walkin through a library to buy a bag of nachos

you can catch me on this bitch everysingle day. i stop by here, ill go look up some information, such as researching scientology etc...

that has nothing to do with me "not having a life" or whatever whatever

well maybe its just not you, using the internet and all for shit, but that doesnt validate it as an intelligent choice

*edit*

im not directing this towards anyone other than the people that have the resources and dont use it. so if thats not you, dont be offendid

Guest --zeSto--

^ no man... my point is...

I'm on it for 8+ hours a day at work,

so you have to limit your self or else be online way too much.

It's not the message board itself

It's the ideas presented and the communication with other people. This takes on a larger, more serious dimension when you can't or don't communicate with those people that are around you in your life. It's especially important for a member of a small subculture, like maybe gay, teenaged Goths. There probably aren't that many gay, teenaged Goths around (or maybe there are, LOL) so if they find a group of other gay, teenaged Goths on the net that are supportive, then they spend a lot of time there on the net.

In my case, I know very few people my age who ever hopped trains (about three) and none who want to do so now. That leaves me pretty isolated unless I want to blow off trainhopping and go do something a little more conventional, like golfing with middle-aged Republicans.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

^ no man... my point is...

I'm on it for 8+ hours a day at work,

so you have to limit your self or else be online way too much.

nah, thats why i edited it, i wasnt directing it towards you, or deto, i understood exactly what the two of you meant, i just saw it as a good opportunity within a good thread to make a good point, thats all that was. ive seen it all too much around here people acting like using the internet is a bad thing, or that someone dont got a life if they do so. etc...

Originally posted by iCEBERG

*edit*

im not directing this towards anyone other than the people that have the resources and dont use it. so if thats not you, dont be offendid

your right, limitin yourself is good, theres a fine line between usefull and useless.

too much of anything is a bad thing. its kinda like you handing me a knife and i choose to hold it by its blade an not the handle. im usin it wrong and that shit dont get you no where

on an unrelated note tho i just came inside from a bbq cookin up some hamburgers an shit on this unfuckinbelievablebutifullday... and shit

you come around ct some time holla at your boy for that home cookin

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by amorphic

Mom always said never put salt in your eyes. Never put salt in your eyes. Never put salt in your eyes. nev-always put salt in your eyes?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry im watching kids in the hall. hmm.

i remeber that shit! in the conference room or something, right?

Archived