Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

emotional attatchment to internet message boards.....

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mafIAkilla, Jun 17, 2002.

1. mafIAkilla

mafIAkilla Guest

does anyone else feel that some people (i refuse to name names) take this internet message board a little to seriously to the extent that they have nearly reached a point of their emotional attatchment to the internet being unhealthy? or is it just me.....

2. Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden Veteran Member

i DEFINETLY have an unhealty attachment to this board. damn you 12oz...damn you.

3. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

yeah usually when i get home after working/partying i get on 12oz for a while. its a habit now

4. yoink

yoink Elite Member

12 oz is like my iv drip...keeps me goin..

but im not at 500 yet..:D shits coming up soon sneaking up on me like a ninja

5. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

im gonnna quit i swear......

6. blame

blame Junior Member

gimme 1 more month and i will be gone....not really but i like to think i will be

7. amorphic

amorphic Guest

Mom always said never put salt in your eyes. Never put salt in your eyes. Never put salt in your eyes. nev-always put salt in your eyes?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry im watching kids in the hall. hmm.

8. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

I am simbiotically attached to 12oz. Any computer i touch automatically goes to channel zero. It's scary. :eek:

:eek:

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

this is my latenight to early morning therapy/escape

10. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

11. rip

rip Elite Member

yup the "12izzzay has high midrochlorine count. is that how u spell those 2 wrods? o well fucc it. fucc u see how i spelt words? muahahahahahaha im fuccin hungover like a mutha fucca. and its too dam early to take my sister to work.

12. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

:rolleyes:

13. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

how about this kids...

I NEVER post when I'm not at work.
    You wont find me wasting time on the net if I'm not getting paid.

I know that I'm a very obsessive poster,
    but you've got to set limits for yourself.

14. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

WORD I NEVER GET ON AT HOME, MAINLY BECAUSE MY INTERNET AT HOME IS TOO SLOW.

15. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

well never using the internet at home is fuckin corny

you have the greatest source of information available at your finger tips
    and you choose not to use it for whatever reason

its a sad day when not using the internet is the thing to do, or you only use it to pass time. thats the type of people who will get left behind in the future

thats like walkin through a library to buy a bag of nachos

you can catch me on this bitch everysingle day. i stop by here, ill go look up some information, such as researching scientology etc...

that has nothing to do with me "not having a life" or whatever whatever

well maybe its just not you, using the internet and all for shit, but that doesnt validate it as an intelligent choice

*edit*

im not directing this towards anyone other than the people that have the resources and dont use it. so if thats not you, dont be offendid