EMO

gutterpunk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

these kids should just look in the mirror a little harder...im mean for real...actually look at themselves and come to grips with the truth about the reality of such gawd aweful nonsense..

that one looked like a skunk and skunks arnt cool..they never have been and never will...please believe that.

You see there is one way to deal with emos.... teach them how to succeed in killing themselves. I mean they try to at least 3 or 4 times a month. So the next time you see an emo pice of shit, sit him down and show him how to do it right. Be sure to be creative and orginal, then just let god take over. A quick way to push suicide on an emo is by taking away there razorblade. Soon they will get so depressed and cry about how much they miss it they will reach into there moms purse put on some eyeliner, head out to the garage and let the door slowly close on their neck.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks@Jun 20 2005, 09:02 PM

great point, good video. im the one kid at shows everyone hates because i get loud and yell about the same haircuts, white studded belts, shoes, and faggot-ass moshing crews. i get alot of dirty looks. its funny. hate me.

you and i could get along quite well.

ill karate dance in the pit with them shure.....with brass knuckles and a machette.

Could someone please explain the point of "emo" to me?

i really dont get it.

i see various cliches, and i know thier reasons, like punks being pissed off at "the system" and what not.

whats the attraction of looking like a near death, skin bleached ultra pale, lacking muscles, with a gay haircut covering usually one eye?

Originally posted by the ugly duckling@Jun 21 2005, 04:36 PM

emo is what happened when all the pop-punk, blink 182 kids found out that all the music they were listening to sounded the same.

i cant say i hate emo music entirely. some of it isnt that bad. but im not depressed enough to fit in with that scene.

ha ha ha......ha ha yeah. i agree...