Emo Throwies

MystikPW

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BUT IF ITS THE SPOT IM THINKING OF THAT SHIT IS FAR FROM BEING A "FR8 YARD WALL" I THINK YOU GOT TO TAKE ANOTHER LOOK. I KNOW THEM KIDS BYAS AND CHIP PERSONALLY AND THEY BOTH DONT BOMB INSIDE FR8 YARDS ON THE WALLS THAT SHIT IS JUST RETARDED AND KEMOS OF COURSE HE WOULDNT EITHER AND WHO THE HELL IS RICO?

[This message has been edited by CRUSH KILL DESTROY (edited 08-26-2001).]

maybe i should better explain myself...the walls are on the back of a warehouse...facing both first tracks that the NJ transit trains ride on...and behind those tracks is a freight yard...so the purpose of the pieces was to be seen from the NJ transit trains...i dont know who rico is...its just the tag that was next to the piece...it probably isnt the name...but i couldnt read it because it was dissed...the piece was dope though

ok look by reading this topic im figuring a lot of the graffers here are familar with new jersey and since you ... ,i was wondeing has anyone ever hit that place or even heard of it.

please refrain from naming spots specifically please.

[This message has been edited by webmaster (edited 08-27-2001).]

Guest professor poopatronic

dude delete that post if you don't want to get your ass kicked. that goes for the rest of this thread too, don't go blowing up people's spots on the internet. if i was anywhere near new jersey i would be looking for you right now.

YOU F@#CKERS, WHO THE HELL IS TALKIN ABOUT SPOTS YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF 50 YEAR OLD YENTA GOSSIP QUEENS, QUIT THE GOSSIP AND PAINT, THEN AGAIN YOU ALL MUST BE TOY TO BE SAYING THE SHIT YOUR SAYING SO MAYBE YOU SHOULD'NT, FOR THE RECORD THAT WALL WITH THOSE GUYS ISNT IN THE YARD, ITS ON A HEAVILY TRAVELED PASSENGER TRAIN LINE, "EMO IS KING SIDEBUSTER" IF I WAS MSK I WOULD BE PISSED.

Originally posted by *ZEMONEDOE$:

e just hit this sick spot after the msk prodution going into the holland.

he did this little ledge right at the toll booth.sick ass spot.he's painting alot right now.his styles soso,but those spots had me drunk,ya know.

dont forget to mention how emo went up to that "sick spot" where the msk production was and did a peice next to them then connected his shit into there background and used the same colors to make it look like he did it with them. sick man.

emo gets up...alot...unfortunatly its usually at other peopels expense,the kid sidebusts everyone everywhere.and today i just seen him do a nace piece over some out of towners pieces(the only ones in jersey) i`m sure nace would have appriciated the gesture but not at his freinds expense.emo better start thinking before he does shit cause he`s making alot of enemies....

Originally posted by hooliganz:

emo gets up...alot...unfortunatly its usually at other peopels expense,the kid sidebusts everyone everywhere.and today i just seen him do a nace piece over some out of towners pieces(the only ones in jersey) i`m sure nace would have appriciated the gesture but not at his freinds expense.emo better start thinking before he does shit cause he`s making alot of enemies....

Way to go "emotional rock"! I love to watch little white boys write messages ike "you cant fuck with this nigga" on there shit. Emo is like goze, same, mes2, nemo, fluke, cese, themo, and a dozen others who came out in central jersey, tried to get up, burned all the bridges, and were never heard from again. Emo has sparked shit with ever local writer left in jersey, his time is going to be very short.

Guest *CtotheZ*

LoL ow man so much drama in nj.I have to agree with many of these post, 440 has so much space all along it to rock pieces or any other shit your little hearts desire.i cant see why the korp oze geek and stie spot was taking out?Its really a tuff call here cause it was a rip nace that was done and in 1 way if korp and etc want the spot back they would have to ragg their boy and in another way you wanna respect nace at the same time.I think what was done was wrong plus stie is my boy!

Archived