"emo music" HAHAHAA

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh gosh...thats crap. dashbord confessional is a fucking joke, thats some stupid backsreet boys type shit. they seem like the type of dudes that would go cry in a corner by themselves because their bestest frends blew him off to go to his cross-stitching class. I could kill hem with some dental floss and my pinky. You can already see emo creeping into the mainstream now, Thursday has made like two videos now and put them on MTV. fuck that...

good points of article:

-Carrabba puts it more succinctly: "I have no idea what emo is."

-The first emo band was Rites of Spring, a punk quartet named for the Stravinsky composition that caused a riot after its 1913 debut.

-While dozens of emo bands have signed with major labels, the great majority remain on independents like Deep Elm and Jade Tree.

-Kids buy albums directly from the label websites, then huddle online at diaryland.com, makeoutclub.com and the emo postpunk Web ring to bare their souls and trade reviews. (I hope it is in mocking)

-WEEZER, the exception that proves all the other rules On Death and Destruction, a song from Weezer's new album, Maladroit, singer Rivers Cuomo groans, "I can't say that you love me, so I cry and I'm hurting." Now that's emo.

Guest Pilau Hands

"Most emo band names blend irony and sincerity as if they were the same thing (which, in the current adolescent idiom, they are)"

"--WEEZER, the exception that proves all the other rules On Death and Destruction, a song from Weezer's new album, Maladroit, singer Rivers Cuomo groans, "I can't say that you love me, so I cry and I'm hurting." Now that's emo."

hahahaha oh man. that's so fucking "emo,"

i think my face exploded with the force of my tears.

"Weezer is on a major label and has sold millions of albums, but despite these sins the band is beloved by emo fans, largely because Cuomo is an emo Everyman. After Weezer sold 3.9 million copies of its first two albums, Cuomo abandoned music, went to Harvard and put himself through an extremely painful surgery to even the lengths of his legs. When he realized that Harvard was not a cure for feelings of social inadequacy, Cuomo returned to Weezer and started banking song after song. What does Weezer's success prove? That emo kids — who pride themselves on not being like everybody else — don't mind living vicariously through a star, particularly an overwrought one, much as everybody else does. It's tough to avoid the conclusion that the emo faithful, like Red Sox fans, are only happy when they're sad."

this article...is fucking hilarious

Guest -MOE LESTER-

THAT SHIT DOESNT MAKE ME "HAPPY"....IT MAKES ME PISSED OFF AND VIOLENT AND IT GIVES ME THE URGE TO SHOVE A FUCKING AUTOMATIC IN SOME BITCH NIGGAS MOUTH AND BLOW HIS FUCKIN TEETH INTO HIS THROAT....FUCK THE WORLD!!!!!!

Guest platapie

-Kids buy albums directly from the label websites, then huddle online at diaryland.com, makeoutclub.com and the emo postpunk Web ring to bare their souls and trade reviews. (I hope it is in mocking)

makeoutclub. muahaha i forgot about that site.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

THAT SHIT DOESNT MAKE ME "HAPPY"....IT MAKES ME PISSED OFF AND VIOLENT AND IT GIVES ME THE URGE TO SHOVE A FUCKING AUTOMATIC IN SOME BITCH NIGGAS MOUTH AND BLOW HIS FUCKIN TEETH INTO HIS THROAT....FUCK THE WORLD!!!!!!

this sums up how I feel torwards emo, and this stupid gap commercial when their playing chess or some shit..

Guest serpent of the light

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahaaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

beautiful.

i hate that. i've been wearing thick frames since 7th grade. i didn't even know what emo was then. now i sport them and i'm "fashionable" and shit. i wish i didnt need glasses anyways. fuckers. emo fuckers.

if that belly is real... wow...

emo kids are 3 times cooler than the hip hoppers in my school hiphop heads are fucking ignorant, snobby, never get the fuck outta the way when i say exuse me, walk 4 times slower in the fuking hallways all they are is fucking annoying emo kids are cool kids get to know then before you point your finger and laugh ever hear of dont judge a book by its cover learn it just because u dont listen to thier type of music they are gay well ur gay for thinking that way

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

emo kids are 3 times cooler than the hip hoppers in my school hiphop heads are fucking ignorant, snobby, never get the fuck outta the way when i say exuse me, walk 4 times slower in the fuking hallways all they are is fucking annoying emo kids are cool kids get to know then before you point your finger and laugh ever hear of dont judge a book by its cover learn it just because u dont listen to thier type of music they are gay well ur gay for thinking that way

jesus christ, learn to fucking use periods.

on a related note,

i just finished a cd and have been selling the cds at school, and some bonchi ho got a hold of it and said something about my voice not being "emo" enough and it sounded like i was trying to sound "emo". well fuck her man, my record is more country than anything else.

i hate people so much.

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

so when you're talking about these ignorant, snobbish, deaf hipsters you are doing what?

you're FUCKING gay.

Archived