Emo Kids Show Their True Colors

GnomeToys

So it looks like somebody started a fake-ass online petition, stating the following:

To: U.S. Congress

Listen to this! : NBC announced today that the M.A.H.R. (Mothers Against Hard Rock) Foundation is trying to outlaw The Used and My Chemical Romance from 45 states across America. They are petitioning for it as we speak and if they get more signatures then those against it, then the bands (as well as many others including From First To Last, Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, and Darkest Hour.) will be banned from most of the United States. If you are against taking away the music we know and love please sign this petition. Thank You.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Now you'd think something so motherfucking implausible and stupid would be largely ignored by the general online community. I mean, nobody be so dumb as to react to this like it was happening, right?

39,000 Morons Prove Me Wrong

Seriously.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
#35083. Emily :

The government better read this one! Listen i had suicidal thoughts but i listened to My Chemical Romance and their music saved my life if the M.A.H.R has a problem with the music i cant live with out then maybe they shouldnt listen to it they just need to get a life! Please dont ban them i know i have cds and pictures but they could come up with more cds that will change the world if you'd just listen to them!

hahah WTF... kill urself.. :shook:

Pay attention to those shitty emo bands above, every one has at least one guy that looks like he has a birth defect.

what bothers me is that they used the term "post hardcore" these bands have nothing to do with hardcore at all, not at all. go listen to some bad brains and less my chemical romance

This is why I'm standing by my theory that every type of music which has ever been called something that has "core" in its name sucks ass.

16530. Helen Ray

If you ban our music i literally will throw myself off a 5 story building. i will take so many drugs that i will die before you can say mothers against hard rock. i will slit my wrists and slowly bleed to death. i will hang myself from a flag pole. im not sure exactly which way ill do it, but trust me. whatever it is.... it's going to be LETHAL. plus you mothers are stupid. my chemical romance is not even hard rock or screamo. there is a little bit of screaming and it definitely ROCKS but it is mainstream. why dont you ban britney spears? why dont you put a dress code on television? or better yet, why not let the government do their job and fix the evils of this world. artists are not to blame for drugs and violence. artists are merely expressing how screwed up the world is. if everyone did their part to make the world a better palce, there would be no need for bans--- now would here? artists are perfectly entitled to acknowledge the troubles of the world. we cant just ignore it and no ban will fix it.

come on guys...think of the children.